Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Ditto, in inventory he’s holding a flute and has a blue vest but once placed on board he’s just holding cheese. Funny thing is mice don’t actually like or eat cheese.

I’m assuming (yes, I know we shouldn’t assume anything) the music school is another one of those deco’s we work so hard to upgrade but when event is over it doesn’t drop anything. My inventory has quite a number of such items , never used again and can’t be sold.

Anyway time for bed , it’s 4.30am here in Australia and event doesn’t finish for about 4 hrs. Wonder if I’ll be overtaken on LB ? And I turned 60 today so need my beauty sleep ��
    Happy Birthday!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How odd. I got mine yesterday and he's holding a piece of cheese.

I did not get the conductor gnome. I wonder if that made a difference? But I don't see why it would.

He does have a cute little wagging tail. He's looks fine for my kingdom.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C1CAB86-0C2D-40C9-BA98-5C9E82FB70B6.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	65024

He?s small, but he has a flute! Sorry you are not getting the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    Have to agree with you and the others. I play night and day, and there?s no way I?m going to get all the Troll Glue.

So disappointing S8. Shame you don?t make achievable goals anymore😞
    I had to use gems to get enough goop. I've given up on previous construction and wasn't going to do that this time. But I have hardly any gems left--energy too--so I'll be sitting out the next few events and working on main story lines instead.

Executive Chef
    Well, thanks to the lack of a confirmation button, I am now crafting something in the MRC by accident, and I'm afraid that I lost a ton of gold Troll Tokens to get something I don't even want. I tapped on the MRC to see how many gold tokens I had, and I accidentally pressed twice, and it started crafting something I don't even want!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

The Rodent Musician issue should now be fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The Rodent Musician issue should now be fixed.
    Mine is still the same. Have forced closed and placed back in storage.

Please reinstall the app and let us know if that helps.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Super frustrated by this event. No way to finish on time so logged in about 4 minutes before the end to use gems to collect the rest of the music notes and it ended early! The beast master event was still going but the Piper event wasn?t! Why end them at different times??!! I wasted way too much time on this and now no prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Llawenydd View Post
    Super frustrated by this event. No way to finish on time so logged in about 4 minutes before the end to use gems to collect the rest of the music notes and it ended early! The beast master event was still going but the Piper event wasn?t! Why end them at different times??!! I wasted way too much time on this and now no prize.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I know that it doesn't relieve your frustration. They do end events and things early sometimes. It has happened to me many times in Dragon Story where the spinning wheel goes away a few minutes early and I can't collect leaderboard points and things like that.

I thought last week, that I was great in time this time (was the first event in a while, that i logged in pretty often) but the upgrading to lv 6 took until Monday like always... So I had to spend like 50-60gems to speed up and get the Piper... I think the only difference was, that I didnt buy the 10$ pack but the time still ran out in the end^^
    I like the mouse with the cheese, wish we could have both

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast