Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/08: The Pest Piper | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Singing Bard is welcomed.

Attachment 64998
    I finally got enough of the troll glue bottles to get the prize. I incorrectly thought the prize was for Miranda. What a disappointment. There's no way for me to get enough of the music to get Miranda enough though the school is fully upgraded. I guess I should do a better job of reading the instructions next time. :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTriffle View Post
    Attachment 64989

Am I crazy? My Rodent Musician does not look the one in the info card. Where's his flute and little vest?
    I was a bit disappointed with the graphics on the rat musician too, and he?s so small it would be easy to lose him in a big kingdom amongst other critters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Arg that?s annoying!
    I just put mine to craft.
    Hope this gets fixed.

edit add-
    Yep collected and the animation is wrong
    Attachment 65000
    Can someone at S8 check into this? I don't have enough fairies to get the Rodent Musician, but I could use some gems to get the fairies. However, I'm not spending gems to get a mouse holding cheese. I want the musician.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Can someone at S8 check into this? I don't have enough fairies to get the Rodent Musician, but I could use some gems to get the fairies. However, I'm not spending gems to get a mouse holding cheese. I want the musician.
    I got the Rodent Musician yesterday and it is definitely holding a flute or some sort of woodwind instrument. Not cheese!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    I got the Rodent Musician yesterday and it is definitely holding a flute or some sort of woodwind instrument. Not cheese!
    How odd. I got mine yesterday and he's holding a piece of cheese.

I did not get the conductor gnome. I wonder if that made a difference? But I don't see why it would.

He does have a cute little wagging tail. He's looks fine for my kingdom.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-21-22 at 07:06 AM.

I got the gnome singers, then conductor gnome... and then still ended up with the rodent with cheese. So don't think that's it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I started a thread in the bugs forum and HungryGoblin said it has been passed to the team for a fix.
    A fix will happen!
    So our mouse will eventually upgrade his cheese for a flute and vest.
    Guess he needs to practice a bit at the Music Academy before becoming an offical musician.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I started a thread in the bugs forum and HungryGoblin said it has been passed to the team for a fix.
    A fix will happen!
    So our mouse will eventually upgrade his cheese for a flute and vest.
    Guess he needs to practice a bit at the Music Academy before becoming an offical musician.
    Thank you for this information!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I forgot to place my rodent musician yesterday so placed it on my board just now. It looked like the rodent musician in storage but once placed it turned into just a mouse with cheese. 🙁
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I forgot to place my rodent musician yesterday so placed it on my board just now. It looked like the rodent musician in storage but once placed it turned into just a mouse with cheese. ��
    Ditto, in inventory he’s holding a flute and has a blue vest but once placed on board he’s just holding cheese. Funny thing is mice don’t actually like or eat cheese.

I’m assuming (yes, I know we shouldn’t assume anything) the music school is another one of those deco’s we work so hard to upgrade but when event is over it doesn’t drop anything. My inventory has quite a number of such items , never used again and can’t be sold.

Anyway time for bed , it’s 4.30am here in Australia and event doesn’t finish for about 4 hrs. Wonder if I’ll be overtaken on LB ? And I turned 60 today so need my beauty sleep ��

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast