Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal: Donut Disturb▪6th September▪(14 days)

Fashion Designer
    Side goal prize is called Coffee Break.

Rhino Keeper
    I was so excited because it's donuts goals, really, i already imagined some cute donuts presentation but i got so dissapointed with the small in a boring tray donuts T.T

Fashion Designer
    I wish the side goal didn't do the same recipe over and over and over.
    I don't mind the frosty coffees, but the strawberry coffee cake - I have over 200,000 of those.
    So I won't do this one.

Thanks for the help on this forum. Much appreciated.

It looks to me that the tray for donuts fits on the counter this time.

New Resident
    Same here. In previous goals, it happened too but was quickly rectified. The glitch served a window of opportunity to bake a few new recipes 😜
    Thank you so much for sharing the SIDE GOAL RECIPE 💗

Extremely irked by the table and chair.
    Most times they match. So, even without seeing their names, you can be like, "That table belongs to that chair!"

Developers, what the heck is this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-07-01-52-10.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	64794

Are y'all serious? Is this goal coffee or dessert? I just know someone is gonna say "people put sprinkles in coffee" ��

Still, when you hear "coffee" sprinkles is NOT the first thing that comes to mind.

It seems like y'all were going for a mix of the side and main goals. Seeing as main is donut and side is coffee.

Still, it's not a good combo imo

Literally a simple brown chair would've made more sense. Y'all loveeee giving us brown furniture, but the one goal that actually needs it, we get pink? ��

Off Topic but how did y'all know I feed rats at my bakery?! Did...did the rats tell? ��
    What's with the tiny foods? Is this a Ratatouille remake? ��

The donuts are cute, but hard to see.

I wish yall displayed it like the macarons from the Macaron Box crate.

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-07-01-57-32.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	64795

Or y'all could've hung them like the pretzel from a previous goal (couldn't find the goal, but one of the recipes was Giant Pretzel).

I normally try to keep my thoughts on the bad goals at bay, but this one was just too aggravating ��
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 09-06-22 at 11:38 PM.

I noticed the bug, too, when the goal started. Exploited it and switched between making Dalgona Coffee (first recipe for second goal oven, 2 hours) and the original recipe on the Kitschy oven to get enough parts for building two Donut ovens. After years of having bugs interrupting and resetting my game, resulting in either not dropping parts or losing the goal entirely, I don't feel bad for using the latest bug to my advantage. Pity they already fixed it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Extremely irked by the table and chair.
    Most times they match. So, even without seeing their names, you can be like, "That table belongs to that chair!"

Developers, what the heck is this?

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-07-01-52-10.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	64794

Are y'all serious? Is this goal coffee or dessert? I just know someone is gonna say "people put sprinkles in coffee" ��

Still, when you hear "coffee" sprinkles is NOT the first thing that comes to mind.

It seems like y'all were going for a mix of the side and main goals. Seeing as main is donut and side is coffee.

Still, it's not a good combo imo

Literally a simple brown chair would've made more sense. Y'all loveeee giving us brown furniture, but the one goal that actually needs it, we get pink? ��

Off Topic but how did y'all know I feed rats at my bakery?! Did...did the rats tell? ��
    What's with the tiny foods? Is this a Ratatouille remake? ��

The donuts are cute, but hard to see.

I wish yall displayed it like the macarons from the Macaron Box crate.

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-07-01-57-32.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	64795

Or y'all could've hung them like the pretzel from a previous goal (couldn't find the goal, but one of the recipes was Giant Pretzel).

I normally try to keep my thoughts on the bad goals at bay, but this one was just too aggravating ��
    Haha when you mentioned the rats I thought it was because the tabletop looks like it has rat droppings inside!
    The table and chair both are ok individually but I agree, together, they just don’t mix.

Name:	DEED2B92-E0E9-420D-BA31-04B9696B60E2.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	64801 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	881AF356-34A8-465C-91DA-6F1E8CF5F36D.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	64812
    Last edited by venus708708; 09-07-22 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I wish the side goal didn't do the same recipe over and over and over.
    I don't mind the frosty coffees, but the strawberry coffee cake - I have over 200,000 of those.
    So I won't do this one.

Thanks for the help on this forum. Much appreciated.

It looks to me that the tray for donuts fits on the counter this time.
    Its specially annoying when there are recipies in both the basic oven and the drinks mixer that are still untouched...for me, most of the recipes that were added last are still as they were .with all the challenges piling over there is no time to master them as well..yet we keep cooking those old recipies again and again..i hate cooking those old recipies that i mastered looooong time ago.

Farm Supplier
    thissss! i love the recipes but the trays look so odd? just put them on some cake stands

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast