Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Donut Disturb▪6th September▪(14 days)

Does Cold Brew Machines material requirements really went down? Or it?s just another glitch in the game?
    It only requires - 32 Metal Beater + 26 Chilled Water now. I?m not sure with the first oven though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyghtdreamer View Post
    Does Cold Brew Machines material requirements really went down? Or it?s just another glitch in the game?
    It only requires - 32 Metal Beater + 26 Chilled Water now. I?m not sure with the first oven though.
    I heard the same from a neighbor about the requirements being lower now.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

I had a pop up that said the requirements were lessened for a short time to give players a helping hand.

5 day goal

Does anyone have any info about 5 day goal? I can?t find a thread about it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by taeyoung9 View Post
    not sure how to make a new post, but..

Sweet Tarts Part 2 is:
    10 Autumn Cakes (18hrs)
    6 Lattes (22hrs)
    14 Banana Tarts (1hr)
    What appliance are we using to make Banana Tarts?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondesign View Post
    I had a pop up that said the requirements were lessened for a short time to give players a helping hand.
    They lessened it when almost everyone finished building and the goal is literally ending

Oh gee, that's so helpful

And for a SHORT time.... wowwww

Atp I'm convinced they "help" at the most inconvenient time on purpose.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoslover View Post
    Does anyone have any info about 5 day goal? I can?t find a thread about it
    Sweet Tarts Goal: I unlocked the appliance 2 days ago by paying 2 gems, but then forgot which one it was? can someone please remind which one is needed to cook 3 new recipes, including Banana Tarts? @storm8, would be nice to display the oven name in the goal pop-up, next to the recipe the goal requires to cook.

Rhino Keeper
    Sweet Tarts Goal: unlocked the appliance 2 days ago by paying 2 gems, but then forgot which one it was? can someone please remind which one is needed to cook 3 new recipes, including Banana Tarts? @storm8, would be nice to display the oven name in the goal pop-up, next to the recipe the goal requires to cook.

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Sweet Tarts Goal: unlocked the appliance 2 days ago by paying 2 gems, but then forgot which one it was? can someone please remind which one is needed to cook 3 new recipes, including Banana Tarts? @storm8, would be nice to display the oven name in the goal pop-up, next to the recipe the goal requires to cook.
    It is the lunar oven

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast