Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Goal: Donut Disturb▪6th September▪(14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plastee View Post
    It is the lunar oven
    Thank you!

Host(ess)
    What is storm8 doing about COLLECTABLES NOT DROPPING on the Donut Fryer and Cold Brew Machines??

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened last goal. The last day they stopped dropping collectibles. Today i noticed they were dropping just before the 5 day goal ended and wondered if they were ending the collectibles at the same time as the 5 day goal which ends a few hours earlier than the 14 day goal. Pretty sure they did just that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Same thing happened last goal. The last day they stopped dropping collectibles. Today i noticed they were dropping just before the 5 day goal ended and wondered if they were ending the collectibles at the same time as the 5 day goal which ends a few hours earlier than the 14 day goal. Pretty sure they did just that.
    That?s horrible if that?s the case. One goal ending shouldn?t affect another goal. Seems to be so many errors. If they can?t get it right, they shouldn?t do concurrent goals anymore. It?s really not fair to the ones who really need the entirety of the goal length and it?s components to finish.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567