Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Going For Bullseye - Autumn Gator - 2022 Sept 2

  1. #1

    Going For Bullseye - Autumn Gator - 2022 Sept 2

    New Bullseye
    Information soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5628.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	64714
    Exotic Pets
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5629.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	64715
    Mushroom Maiden
    Lil' Fun Guy
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-03-22 at 03:49 PM.
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Farm Story 2 Forum
    Posts
    2,132
    The Mushroom Maiden is back! I didn't play to get them last year as I was dealing with d3pr3$$10n, which isn't fun. I'm glad I now have the chance to still get them, even though I missed the chance to get the free gems then too with it all.

    May get the Maiden and the little Mushroom stool thing(?) I need to scour neighbouring farms again soon so I can see what some of these prizes look like, since I don't have any of the items shown on the card except for the Mushroom Platform.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-02-22 at 07:51 PM.

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,127
    I still haven?t received a pop up with prizes yet

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I still haven?t received a pop up with prizes yet
    Me neither
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Farm Story 2 Forum
    Posts
    2,132
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06BE9F14-C006-4536-8B4C-5AC57812EB6F.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	64712

    Strange... as I seen the pop up last night on my main farm. Here are the prize offerings
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-03-22 at 03:12 PM.
    53/53 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap


    (Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06BE9F14-C006-4536-8B4C-5AC57812EB6F.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	64712

    Strange... as I seen the pop up last night on my main farm. Here are the prize offerings
    Thank You!
    I put Lil Fun Guy and the Maiden on display on my farm.
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  7. #7
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    724
    Any info on the Gator?

  8. #8
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The Mushroom Maiden is back! I didn't play to get them last year as I was dealing with d3pr3$$10n, which isn't fun. I'm glad I now have the chance to still get them, even though I missed the chance to get the free gems then too with it all.

    May get the Maiden and the little Mushroom stool thing(?) I need to scour neighbouring farms again soon so I can see what some of these prizes look like, since I don't have any of the items shown on the card except for the Mushroom Platform.
    I have the Maiden from the original event and like her. I didn't get the lil fun guy before. He looks cute though.

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Farm Story 2 Forum
    Posts
    2,132
    What's this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB641712-B610-4CB4-9955-C1189B4A251B.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	65050

    Does anyone have it and could possibly post a picture of it please?
    53/53 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap


    (Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    What's this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB641712-B610-4CB4-9955-C1189B4A251B.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	65050

    Does anyone have it and could possibly post a picture of it please?
    Went through my cellar and I don't have it.
    The one I have looks different.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5754.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	65056
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •