Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tap a Dog - For Coins

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Any info on what habitats these dogs go in.
    The Dog House
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Have fun tapping! And feel better soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Like you I think I bought two but my fingers likes to tap!
    Tap
    Tap
    Tap

Executive Chef
    I just got done covering every spot on my farm but one spot so now my farm looks a mess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I just got done covering every spot on my farm but one spot so now my farm looks a mess lol

Oh I know the feeling cause if one little space behind a building that is where he will pop up.
    Hoping to feel better really soon.
    Contact Storm8!

Lot of exciting things today!
    Double Ore
    Double Fish
    Boosted Deliveries
    Two more pieces of land to expand too.
    Contact Storm8!

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first dog but it says it needs a gentle gazebo. I already have it and it’s full. What’s the point of this if you have to give up pets you like to put newer ones out? There’s only one gentle gazebo allowed but for some reason FOUR chinchilla habitats which I have NEVER used. How about we make the number of habitats allowed unlimited? If we want to put 1,000 pets out we should be able to. Please have that done!

Rhino Keeper
    Update - once I put away a dog from a dog house I was able to use the dog house. But again putting away a pet I like - should NOT have to do that.

Fashion Designer
    Hope you feel better soon Judy! And win the dogs too lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I got my first dog but it says it needs a gentle gazebo. I already have it and it’s full. What’s the point of this if you have to give up pets you like to put newer ones out? There’s only one gentle gazebo allowed but for some reason FOUR chinchilla habitats which I have NEVER used. How about we make the number of habitats allowed unlimited? If we want to put 1,000 pets out we should be able to. Please have that done!
    I have a lot of pets in storage too because of this same issue. I really wish we could have more habitats. It would make a big difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    Unless something has changed, whenever you attempt to move a pet out of storage and onto the farm and its habitat is either full or not already in place, it will always recommend the Gentle Gazebo.

And as to not putting away a pet you like...I find it strange to have a Santa Dalmatian roaming around in August, or a Witch Cat prowling during February, so I generally return the seasonal pets to storage and bring out more suitable pets for the seasons/months/etc. After a while, it becomes a regular thing (except that I have not shuffled my pets around for a while), and no longer quite as painful to put away favorite pets. Maybe some of your currently not-so-favorite pets in storage will become new favorites for you?

It would be nice if we could have all the pets out, but then everyone would be spending 200% of their time making Pet Food for them all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast