Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goal: Bake on the Wild Side - 31 Aug (5 days)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-03-10-16-18_2.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	64707

In case anyone is interested, here's a picture of the Tiger Cake. I think the tail is cute.

I'm glad they set up these recipes with the 3 Bears Oven. The animal theme matches with the oven name, which will help me remember which oven these recipes belong to in case I want to bake them again.

I'm so frustrated because I started my 6 Lattes early & put them out but the bakery was out of sync & I lost one!! Now I'll never finish in time because I have to remake 1 Latte. 😡

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-04-06-56-50.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	585.1 KB 
ID:	64720

In case anyone is interested, the final prize is the Wood Bear Statue.

Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post

Name:	bakery_story-2022-09-04-06-56-50.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	585.1 KB 
ID:	64720

In case anyone is interested, the final prize is the Wood Bear Statue.
    This may be deja vu but I swear I've seen this prize before. Anyone else feel so too? :/

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    This may be deja vu but I swear I've seen this prize before. Anyone else feel so too? :/
    Not me, I had to look it up. Seems it came out in the Lodge Update in Jan 2015. I don't remember it from then, I probably wouldn't have purchased it now.

The journey, however was great! The 3-Bears has always been one of my favorite ovens! I know the 'Zoo' theme doesn't match the Storybook 3 bears, but it at least seems somewhat appropriate for an oven with 'Bears' in the name. The recipes look good (the Tiger cake is adorable!), even the cards were funny & informative!

If the final prize Wood Bear Statue is the worst part of this goal, I say the 5-day goal team hit this one out of the park (I love it!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123