Thread: Collectibles I need is not registering when it pops out during bake/cancel!

New Resident

Collectibles I need is not registering when it pops out during bake/cancel!

Five times in row the collectible I need is not registering or being taken into account each times it popped out during bake/cancel. Lost about 15-20 free parts because of this! I have inve$$$ted so much here not to mention time. Suspect the very collectible I need in order to complete the criteria to qualify for a free part!

In 5 mins. could have finished building a new Kitchy Oven now with collectibles not being acounted for properly (every other Collectible registered EXCEPT one I needed do suspect) .

Now without it working proper take me 2 days to finish building it.

If not fixed. Might have to stop caring about me main goal. Play more casually and not put so much $ into it.
    Last edited by TiramisuB; 08-29-22 at 12:02 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please stop duplicating posts. It is against the forum rules. I will keep this post and remove all others. S8 will see your post when the working day begins so there may be an update for players then.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please stop duplicating posts. It is against the forum rules. I will keep this post and remove all others. S8 will see your post when the working day begins so there may be an update for players then.
    Why is it a violation to have it posted on the Goal thread? This could be happening to other players too and I'm curious to know if I'm the only it is happening to so. Can determine if will continue to invest in it or now ridiculous it cannot be allowed to be posted there. What happening iny game might now be in someone else's but should know it happened. If it does happen people be more understand why think necessary to post here and that goal thread.

Is it a violation if posted a thread asking alone if it's happening in game for them in general bakery discussion? I really need to know if it's only my game. I have spent too much just for this let happen.

People duplicate posted for last goal thread. Nobody bothered to take that off.

I just rechecked it and it is still not registering the one collectible needed to complete set to get free part.

Edited to ⤵️
    Now 11:37 pm. Now it got worst now the only the collectible I need not being tallied it's another collectible as well.

Please look into my account and play on it if that's what it takes to see what is happening.

I'm fearing it got hacked by a disgruntled ex nbr. Especially it seems it's only happening to my game only and not anyone else. Because others would have posted about it. It would have been addressed like in the movie theme goal. Started out collectible not being tallied the one needed the most and now it seems EVERY collectible isn't being tallied now. Not so far fetched to think hacker behind this as this game can be competitive and involves deleting nbrs at your own discretion. Many hackers who play games.

So upsetting. I was so excited about sale later today but now not sure if I should spend. I do not really buy anything else on apple but have a good amount just for this game and the sale knew would be here soon. If not fixed just save my apple gift card for something else. Worst probably items I want might show up. Buy why use it on a bakery if collectibles do not work? Waste of my money to invest more.

I am using my Android. Charging my iphone and will see if my Collectibles are working if I use my iphone later

Very upsetting and anger inducing with whoever caused this.
    Last edited by TiramisuB; 08-29-22 at 09:10 AM.

New Resident
    Read first ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Sorry if this is a duplicated. It doesn?t show on my screen to confirm. Was already logged in but said I wasn?t so logged back in. Gave me the option to ?proceed? so hit that. Then told me I just posted a duplicate without telling me was doing that by hitting proceed. Why some of the times posted multiple? by accident and it doesn?t give you the option to delete it. Says duplicate but when you?re I. The actual forum all I see from my screen is one post.

Happen multiple times to me posting twice inadvertently it?s the forums flaw.

Was already logged in typing my post.

But when it told me not logged it,and gave me hit proceed think that proceed button the one causing a duplicate.. It should NOT think I am not logged in WHEN I AM. That button or when they tell me to log back in that doing it.

⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹

So logged on to a different device and there is a vast difference of screen shot of collectibles count before than other device. I wish actual dev or authority from S8 respond. I cannot tell if devs compensated me or hacker felt guilt or regret.

So now I wait til it?s clear to use my Apple Card and buy things from sale.

My iPhone so small when collectibles pop out ithe little menu thing where it shows it?s being tallied so small. But screencap now all the and compare before/after. Look like it?s being tallied. Cannot do too much bake/cancel to test more as I am low on coins from exhausting it last night.

Because on other device used even numbers that were so low still didn?t make sense if I had just redeemed all my free parts. Certain pattern realize when you redeem them those number not all going to be similar because collectibles pop out are random. Also I spent 200,000 to 300,000 coins just to trigger collectibles. Even if I redeemed my free parts I found my numbers should be higher than 10, 11, 13 which what was showing on my other device. Knew made no sense. Because used so much coins. Used 400,000 on last 15 day last goal. All parts redeemed ended up with numbers l nothing like 10s. Times seen when done building have still 40-50 something of each kind but except one that?s significantly lower. It never 10, 10, 13 16 . Only recently started intentionally triggering collectibles for goals. Never ever when done building I?m left with 1,10. 13, 16 never. It?s usually higher. Because I looked at it sometimes and think what waste but don?t need to build anymore though.

I?m going to be screencapping every time I trigger collectibles before after because of this. Because no response or reason of what the cause of it.

Be a fool to think great working now and go about as usual. It will always be on back my mind. I?m tempted to buy things from sale but nothing exorbitant or closed to what I had planned. Cannot help but think what if other things happen and I just bought all these new things.

If I got compensated great I deserved it. They can look at my acct and see how much put into it. Just to for me to sit here and not speak up. Played this for a year do not like posting here unless I have to.

If it?s hacker got regret good on you. Terrible to do this to anyone just because they deleted. People don?t help me with goal when asked I delete. It?s what nbrs are for.
    Last edited by TiramisuB; 08-29-22 at 10:02 PM.