Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to Learn Goal - issue reported

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Here's the post from mid August from S8: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...20#post1679220
    Thank you for responding. I cannot see any resolution re sold clothing not earning coins. This is still happening now for clothing purchased from the previous and current goal. Will this be fixed is all I?m asking. If not, why?

ZERO COINS EARNED FOR NEWEST FASHIONS!
    The 2 new swimsuit fashions (Sunset Swimmer & Flashback Swimmer) have not earned a single coin since they came out. Someone else posted that this was a problem & was told that the msg had been passed on to the developers. So I waited patiently for them to fix the problem....

But NOW, not only do the 2 swimsuit fashions earn ZERO coins, but ALSO the 2 new "back to school" fashions (Study Hall & Primary School) DO NOT EARN COINS!!!

Are all the future fashions only going to let us SPEND coins on them but FAIL to EARN coins?!!!

Someone suggested that the coins will magically appear if we exit the game, wait a while, then come back later. I've tested this theory extensively since before the "back to school" fashions became available and PROVEN that they DO NOT EARN COINS!

I did this by only giving customers access to the fashions in question & paying close attention to what the coin count is before & after collecting likes & visiting neighbors. I plan to check ALL the fashions when & if I'm able BUT IT'S SHAMEFUL that I have to go through all this trouble!

Please fix this problem NOW! I'm through being patient. I know your game keeps talleys of how many orders of these fashions we've each made & may I say that you should REIMBURSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US the coins we spent on these coin eating fashions! There are plenty of errors that the game makes but this one is simply inexcusable!

I don't see a way to attach pictures but if I figure out how to do it, then I'll show just a couple of the very MANY pics I took to keep track of the problem.

I'm certain that I & ALL your customers will appreciate a fix. Thanx

I really don't understand why ALL the new catalogs give zero coins back. We're literally paying to display them and getting no coins in return. We're not even getting back what we paid, we're just paying.
    I think that, since the profit is a fraction (less than 1 coin per sold item), it doesn't register (for example, the system rounds it up to zero if it's 0.2 coins/item). What's the point?
    It's already been reported, and they said it's intended, but that's not an answer. We'd really appreciate if the S8 team gave us a clear explanation as to why this is happening and hopefully, a fix. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123