Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to Learn Goal - issue reported

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'll let S8 know about goal 6 for you all.

Please remember that the Discussion forum is for you to share the goals with each other and talk about the release etc and if there are bugs in the release, one of you must start a thread in the Bugs and Issues forum and then we can contain the same issue in one place and that makes it much easier for the team to assess the problem and communicate to players. Creating duplicate threads is a violation of forum rules, so please be mindful of where you post. If I can cross-reference 1 place for the team to look into the issue then it is more likely to be seen and then resolved quickly.

As this a bugs thread only at this stage, I'm going to move this thread from the Discussion forum to the Bugs forum and merge all other related threads to this one. Thank you all!

I'll never pay 99 gems, when the option to wait the time is suppose to be available.
    I've been trying to defend Storm 8 for trying to give us new things. However do it right Got me looking crazy. Not cool Storm 8. PERIOD!!!

Angry Just fix the bugs...PLEASE

I'll never pay 99 gems, when the option to wait the time is suppose to be available.
    I've been trying to defend Storm 8 for trying to give us new things. However do it right Got me looking crazy. Not cool Storm 8. PERIOD!!!

I have same problem with requests. But I've got message that Stormie's shop responded my request. Yet it's showing that I have 0.

Fashion story goal

Again another bug or someone isn?t doing their job properly, the requests are not going through. I spent my gems when this happened before so I can?t finish the goal. I?m quitting the game as there?s to many bugs.

Pushed a fix for this, and also reduced the requirement to 1 Apple A Day due to the missed time.

Thank you!! The issue has been fixed! Step 6 has been completed and it went straight to the last step.

Glad they fixed the issue with step 6 in the goal, but the not earning coins has been ignored...

Quote Originally Posted by SammyJayne9 View Post
    Glad they fixed the issue with step 6 in the goal, but the not earning coins has been ignored...
    Agree, is anyone from S8 going to reply to this officially? Not earning coins from items ?sold? is a strange concept. I liken this to shoplifting. Thieving in other words. If I did this in the real world I?d be in trouble with the law?..

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clothespeg View Post
    Agree, is anyone from S8 going to reply to this officially? Not earning coins from items ?sold? is a strange concept. I liken this to shoplifting. Thieving in other words. If I did this in the real world I?d be in trouble with the law?..
    Here's the post from mid August from S8: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...20#post1679220

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast