Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to Learn Goal - issue reported

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Time to Learn Goal - issue reported

Well, it seems this goal is almost the same as the previous one. At least the time factor is the same for each catalog. BUT ?..Again, why are we not earning coins for items sold for this goal. This is not good enough. It?s downright dishonest! It doesn?t make sense. Why have you done this? !

In addition to that the “Apple A Day” request in goal number six is not working. There is no way to complete this goal at this time except to pay the 99 gems. This needs to be fixed. neighbors are not receiving the requests.

Moderator please let the game maker know so this can be fixed. I had to pay the 99 gems to pass the goal…so not right!

From Hannahsdream

Quote Originally Posted by bBugatti2831bcat View Post
    In addition to that the ?Apple A Day? request in goal number six is not working. There is no way to complete this goal at this time except to pay the 99 gems. This needs to be fixed. neighbors are not receiving the requests.

Moderator please let the game maker know so this can be fixed. I had to pay the 99 gems to pass the goal?so not right!

From Hannahsdream
    Why did you pay gems to skip it? There are still 12 days left, and it's the weekend so the devs probably won't fix it till Monday.

It's annoying to wait, but you could still finish with plenty of time to spare without spending gems. I'm upset with the constant bugs too but would never waste my gems, last time it took 3-4 days to fix the bug...and I still completed the goal with 9 days left over.

I'll never pay 99 gems, when the option to wait the time is suppose to be available.
    I've been trying to defend Storm 8 for trying to give us new things. However do it right Got me looking crazy. Not cool Storm 8. PERIOD!!!

Host(ess)
    Same here, the problem with no. 6 from the “time to learn” goal. The neighbors don’t receive the request. Please fix this bug Storm8

Time to learn part 6 error

I asked neighbors for 30 apples a day although had send out to asked but didn’t receive any apple. Is anyone having the same problem?

Yeah there is a bug, neighbours are not receiving the request. Also the new catelogue items don't earn any coins when they sell ��

New goal, an apple a day,, is not working

I sent all my neighbors,, the request,, ask for a apple a day,, is not working,, how I know ,, because storm8,, I sent request,, it takes about 5-10 minutes,, to send it back,, I has not done it for the whole night, I didn?t receive it,,,back,, but it says why not pay neighbor for answering the request,, please fix this it only a certain amount of days,, before, the new goal is over,, and I have to have 30 apples,, to unlock the goal,,

Exactly. I suspected something was wrong when I saw the "You need (null). Ask you friends!" on top of the neighbors list when I tried to send requests. No responses so far (not even from the default Storm8 shop), and I haven't gotten any requests from my neighbors either.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C8ACA46F-D3A3-4D62-AAA4-27B9AF259510.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	64625

I have the same problem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast