Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Sale Coming - Pilot Squirrel - 2022 August 29

Executive Chef
    Agreed lapetshop7.

I do think if they offer the Princess Flytrap for a Halloween sale, it would sell quite well. And it wouldn't be me just getting the Princess either. The Princess Flytrap is quite a femmine Flytrap, so those who like the femmine look would most likely get it. Some may even buy the whole set if they have a certain farm theme going, like a pink farm or whatever.

It would also give Android players a chance to get that Princess flytrap as well. Since they weren't able to get it when it was first released/offered.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 08-31-22 at 07:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    The princess flytrap definitely needs to be offered! I still don?t have it yet and would buy it!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Agreed lapetshop7.

I do think if they offer the Princess Flytrap for a Halloween sale, it would sell quite well. And it wouldn't be me just getting the Princess either. The Princess Flytrap is quite a femmine Flytrap, so those who like the femmine look would most likely get it. Some may even buy the whole set if they have a certain farm theme going, like a pink farm or whatever.

It would also give Android players a chance to get that Princess flytrap as well. Since they weren't able to get it when it was first released/offered.

Farm Supplier
    The blue Victorian Barn and Silo skins are priced at 0 gold coins in the market. Nothing happens when you attempt to buy them. In Edit mode you can tap and change your building to the new blue skin, but when exiting Edit mode the blue Victorian skins are lost and your building reverts back to the prior skin.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmrl View Post
    The blue Victorian Barn and Silo skins are priced at 0 gold coins in the market. Nothing happens when you attempt to buy them. In Edit mode you can tap and change your building to the new blue skin, but when exiting Edit mode the blue Victorian skins are lost and your building reverts back to the prior skin.
    Drag it from the Market on to your Barn is how I got them.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the tip!! That’s different from the usual way to get a skin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12