Big sale coming August 29th

Look at the brand new...

PILOT SQUIRREL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5576.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	64584
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I love if the owl tree for sale

Executive Chef
    I would like to see a flytrap, though since it's an end of August sale, I cannot think of a flytrap that would go well with that. Unless they offer the Venus Flytrap or Camp Guide again, though I already have a full set to them. Maybe they could offer the Construction one? Since that one doesn't hint at any holiday / time of year. Who knows, though the sale may not even be themed necessarily. So I could even see the Princess Flytrap or even one of the Floral ones. Or may not see any at all being offered. Who knows, I guess we'll see.

That's my biggest want, a flytrap(s) of any kind. Aside from that, maybe some cool decorations. Or even the Sweet Sunflower pet.

Oh and the Flying Squirrel would be a good shout to go with the whole new Pilot Squirrel they're for sure going to be offering, as per sale card.

Anyways, I do currently have some gems. Though if needed and as necessary I can buy more gems. We'll see if I even need to though, as I may not want much of anything, that or my current amount might be sufficient enough.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I can?t wait!!

Executive Chef
    Sale wasn?t what I expected. Only one pet.. *sigh* I bought a few building skins though and two decorations. Guess I will save the rest of my gems

Executive Chef
    I cannot believe I'm saying this, but even though I don't really play bakery story anymore - I'd be more likely to buy gems (and even buy more items) there than for the sale on Farm Story 2.

For this being labelled as a "big ol' sale" it's quite disappointing imo. I think only 1 pet, majority being building skins and decorations are being offered. No exotic pets of any kind for those (like myself) with that preference or even more than that 1 regular pet (Pilot Squirrel) is being offered, so for those that may not have wanted to get the Pilot Squirrel get no other pet to choose from instead, of any kind.

Anyway, I bought 2 more Hayrides and 6 Traffic Lights so far. I may buy the Schoolhouse as well as the Gas Sign, possibly hay pile too. Otherwise, I don't want anything more than that. In fact, I have enough gems to get the few things I wanted. I slightly feared I would have to buy another pack of gems , thinking my current (already high) amount wouldn't be enough. Well it's more than enough.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 08-29-22 at 09:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Can someone confirm if there?s a issue with this sale? Some items shown on the sale picture like the swinging in the rain isn?t included in the sale? The sundae skins I already have are showing up for me to buy again. So thinking there must be a issue with the sale??

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Can someone confirm if there?s a issue with this sale? Some items shown on the sale picture like the swinging in the rain isn?t included in the sale? The sundae skins I already have are showing up for me to buy again. So thinking there must be a issue with the sale??
    I just pushed a fix for Scarin' In The Rain and the Sundae building skins, so they should now be attainable.

Executive Chef
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I just pushed a fix for Scarin' In The Rain and the Sundae building skins, so they should now be attainable.

Executive Chef
    I hope we have a great Halloween sale this year!! Nice pets (regular and exotic), decorations, and skins.. this sale wasn?t what I expected so hopefully the Halloween is better!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast