Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free Gift from Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Wonderful surprise and what a great way to welcome you back, @SpiritWind! The surprise may be out but fortunately no one has posted a picture. She's charming!

Fashion Designer
    The free gift was a fantastic surprise. I love that she is the Spiritwind faerie in honor of all you have done. Thank you Spiritwind for your dedication and Storm8 for a beautiful gift!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t been able to log on for a while, but I saw the notification and thought I would give it a go. I was so happy when it worked, but this actually made me tear up a little. How totally cool. Congratulations, SW!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Wow this is so awesome! Thank you Storm 8! Really appreciate this and such a fun surprise!

And congrats to you Spirit Wind! Thank you for all that you do. I imagine the cute faerie is how you look in real life lol. So cool!

Farm Supplier
    I also would like to congratulate Spiritwind on the honour of being immortalized by S8 in the form of this gift to the players. It is definitely well deserved! As players (and I think I can speak for all who use this forum) we really can?t thank Spiritwind enough for all the time and effort put forth in helping us complete events and new storylines. I know for myself, I would not have been able to complete many of the events without the ability to know ahead of time what to expect! Even just knowing the drops of sale items is a big help in deciding if we should spend the gems or buy more gems to get the item. I could go on and on about how helpful Spiritwind is, but anyone who uses this forum to play Castle Story knows. The appreciation is immeasurable and knows no bounds! Thank you Spiritwind!!! Welcome back!

Kingdom of Starshimmer ✨

CONGRATULATIONS SPIRITWIND!!! well deserved! Thank you for all your help!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Big cheers and applause! Its nice to have an official confirmation of the gratitude we all feel for you! Although my first thought was actually: what if the drops are really horrible and im storing Spiritwind?! Also great to hear people now being able to log in, thats the magic Spiritwind brings to all of us, making the game easier to play. I hope you enjoy all our attention as we keep prodding you for drops, here and in game

Fashion Designer
    Wow and Woohoo!! So very nice to have such recognition of all you do.

This will need a very special spot in my kingdom
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 08-24-22 at 10:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    She?s beautiful and will fit into my glimmerwood atmosphere of peace, tranquility, love, harmony and respect. I?m sure some of my other fairies will welcome her with open arms and treat her like the very special and hardworking patience they do her namesake

An added thank you for all the hard work and deserved recognition SpiritWind.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 08-24-22 at 11:25 PM.

She's beautiful! From now on, we'll have her in the game with us all the time and not just in the forums

She works hard indeed!

Thank you, SW for all the years of dedication
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-25-22 at 09:05 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast