Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deluxe Dog Leaderboard - 2022 August 24

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Is the Deluxe Dog a regular pet or an exotic?
    Regular pet, can live in the Dog House or Rescue Pen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Regular pet, can live in the Dog House or Rescue Pen.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Nobody on my leaderboard reached the 7k milestone prize. Only 1 player was 6k something. This is exactly why 7k is too much!

Rhino Keeper
    so how does a person reach 57,220 on the leader board? second place is 49,356.. third place is a more normal 15,305... can anyone explain the unreachable numbers?

I play hard and typically get around 15K using well planned gold boosts... but I had to sit this one out since #1 & #2 were off to the races from early on... so frustrating..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    I play hard and typically get around 15K using well planned gold boosts... but I had to sit this one out since #1 & #2 were off to the races from early on... so frustrating..
    I think the highest ranking player I've played against only reached about 15-23k. I cannot imagine competing with someone that reaches over 49k. As the highest I've ever reached personally is around 9,000. Ngl, it kinda takes the fun out of playing a leaderboard when someone reaches over 10k. Though to be fair, they're probably spending lots of money on gems by doing so. And I've done the same thing in leaderboards, just not to that scale before.

I think someone on the forum tried previously asking one of them types before and never did get any response on how they got that many points. So it's anyone's best guess at this point. The safest and most believable assumption is they use many gems in getting that many points. Their techniques after using them gems? Who knows atp.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-07-22 at 08:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, i never seen anyone get to 57k points ever, that mean there still alot of great players still not seen yet

Rhino Keeper
    If you spend gems you can get that high. That usually also means spending real money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12