Thread: How to level up?

Rhino Keeper

How to level up?

Ok, there's false information going around on fb that claims, if we buy deco we level up. I know that's not true, but not sure at same time. But, since I've been at 99 for over ten years. I don't remember how, other than cooking, to earn coin n XP so you can purchase expansions. So, if anyone can tell me how so I can post it on fb and stop this nonsense I'd be most appreciated!!

Host(ess)
    Well, buying deco will do it. Buying chairs and tables will do it. Buying appliances will do it. Any time you spend coins, you gain XP. Tipping your neighbors doesn't get you XP, but collecting tips your neighbors have left you will.

I still think the best way to pump up XP is Jasmine tea. Each bake is 1 hour and 84 XP, on a dozen ovens (lvl 46, unless you've opened slots) that's over 1,000 XP an hour.
    (I highly recommend spending gems to open oven slots, too!)

And neighbors. You will need up to 61 neighbors if you're buying expansions with coins. If you're expanding on gems you just need a boat load of gems.

The "Welcome to Bakery Story" thread has some great information! Here's the Expansion Requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by dad_company View Post
    Well, buying deco will do it. Buying chairs and tables will do it. Buying appliances will do it. Any time you spend coins, you gain XP. Tipping your neighbors doesn't get you XP, but collecting tips your neighbors have left you will.

I still think the best way to pump up XP is Jasmine tea. Each bake is 1 hour and 84 XP, on a dozen ovens (lvl 46, unless you've opened slots) that's over 1,000 XP an hour.
    (I highly recommend spending gems to open oven slots, too!)

And neighbors. You will need up to 61 neighbors if you're buying expansions with coins. If you're expanding on gems you just need a boat load of gems.

The "Welcome to Bakery Story" thread has some great information! Here's the Expansion Requirements.
    Can you expand with gems alone? Can you do it without needing an ?x? amount of neighbors? Want to expand but do not want no more neighbors.