Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/25: A Real Hoot | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Owl Tree drops one course package per 2 hours. I believe in the past similar events the equivalent collection time was 10 minutes. Should this be corrected. As it stands it will be extremely difficult to finish, even when purchasing an extra tree for gems.
    For this event type, it has always been 2 hours. The good news is that it will not always drop 1 course package. There is a slight chance we can get multiple packages from the Owl Tree when we collect.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah thanks, no more tree chopping then, just the farmhouses and waiting for the rest of the story. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    And no energy-dropper again! 4th time in a Row now ?

This type event i remember from the pandas .. at least then we got a weekly energy-dropper

Fashion Designer
    Goal 5 requires pigs. Do not forget to bring them out.

Fashion Designer
    Any item that drops pies, cobbler or lemonade helps do delicious trades for 1 gem. If you put it on before bed the gem will be ready for collection when you login next morning. I know 1 gem is not a lot but it makes 7 per week, which adds up over time. Also enough golden items (nuggets, eggs & apples) allows trades for 5 gems. Again over night task. All gems gained this way means less $$$ buying them. It just takes patience. Wishing all players good luck with their gameplay.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, all of the prize, goal and upgrade information in available on page 1 now.

Fashion Designer
    That is what I was hoping for!!
    Each of the 3 owls we craft will give us expansion supplies for the different areas of the kingdom. I can always use more droppers for the Skyhawks and Dark Elves plus the Desert area is still new. I am so excited to have the opportunity to get them!

Thank you Spiritwind for sharing the information and Shibuyas loading horse cracks me up in her post.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No problemo! These are great prizes for newer kingdoms.

I got the loading error first up too and nearly had a heart attack! But it connected second go. Am leaving my phone connected to power all day just in case and I've turned off powersave lol!

Executive Chef
    If someone could be so kind, as to at least synopsize what the dialogue is. I once again am seeing only the first screen, everything skips to the goal. I am one of those who enjoy reading the story, and while I often skip it on 3 of my accounts, I like to read it at least once.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If someone could be so kind, as to at least synopsize what the dialogue is. I once again am seeing only the first screen, everything skips to the goal. I am one of those who enjoy reading the story, and while I often skip it on 3 of my accounts, I like to read it at least once.
    I did not take screenshots, but:
    Old Thomas has a friend visiting (Saffi). Turns out she is actually moving here to start a school. We are building the school for this quest. The first owl Tawny is her student and tests the ruler. At goal 6, he says the ruler is tough and he has to get back to building the school but watch out for more “lessons” that may jump out at you….

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast