Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/25: A Real Hoot | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Im a bit at a loss where to get the scrolls though: i fought 4 tawny owls and didnt get any. Further, when collecting from farms i got a pack bag; no idea what for yet, probably upgrading the saffi?s school?? But can anyone confirm you get the scrolls from defeating the tawny owls? Couse if so, its a rarish drop?

Hah, power of posting on this forum: 6 owls now and 2 scrolls (and three fangbeast)

And the bags are for the desert storyline, i hadnt started that yet
    Last edited by gustafrog; 08-25-22 at 12:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Im a bit at a loss where to get the scrolls though: i fought 4 tawny owls and didnt get any. Further, when collecting from farms i got a pack bag; no idea what for yet, probably upgrading the saffi?s school?? But can anyone confirm you get the scrolls from defeating the tawny owls? Couse if so, its a rarish drop?
    I got the council scrolls and other drops on my first upgrade (the one that used 20 wood). Went from 30 to 40 council scrolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, i meant the owl scrolls for obtaining the three owls i hope there are more ways to get the tawny to spawn than the trees though

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, i meant the owl scrolls for obtaining the three owls i hope there are more ways to get the tawny to spawn than the trees though
    Farm house spawns are giving scrolls. Tawny will prob have drops later in the story line

Executive Chef
    Just spawned Ethan twice from the farmhouses and he gave me two owl scrolls each time for the fight.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh wil try that one! wasnt there a third spawn as well then? Or is that later on?

Fashion Designer
    Fabulous !!! We get council scrolls for this event 😃

Farm Supplier
    Owl Tree drops one course package per 2 hours. I believe in the past similar events the equivalent collection time was 10 minutes. Should this be corrected. As it stands it will be extremely difficult to finish, even when purchasing an extra tree for gems.

Executive Chef
    Likely the third owl will spawn from the Owl Tree at some point down the road.

Fashion Designer

Hah, power of posting on this forum: 6 owls now and 2 scrolls (and three fangbeast)

And the bags are for the desert storyline, i hadnt started that yet
    Yes, the 1st Owl we fight is not guaranteed to drop scrolls and the 3rd Owl will not spawn to fight until we reach Goal 9. They will be guaranteed from Saffis School and sporadic from the character we craft in Goal 10.

I usually just fight the bare minimum until we can spawn the 2nd Owl at the Farmhouses. Most of my Owl Scrolls will come from the one at the Farmhouses.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 08-25-22 at 12:39 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast