Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/25: A Real Hoot | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hejhejhej View Post
    Does anyone know how to recruit an owl student (step 10, I think), if you?re not at level 25 yet? I am an level 17 player and it says that I need to craft a light armor to recruit it but I can?t craft one until level 25 �� Or is it possible to just keep upgarading the school to lvl 7 without finishing that step? ��
    You can see In magic force

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02D3A5D9-41D3-4BA2-BAE5-12F0A4017652.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	64660

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know how to recruit an owl student (step 10, I think), if you?re not at level 25 yet? I am an level 17 player and it says that I need to craft a light armor to recruit it but I can?t craft one until level 25 🤔 Or is it possible to just keep upgarading the school to lvl 7 without finishing that step? 😊
    You're going to need the feathers that come from the student owl.
    Sounds like S8 needs to address this issue. Maybe?
    Dragons sometimes drop armor. If you have any of those. But kinda rare.
    Maybe others can offer some ideas.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Does anyone know how to recruit an owl student (step 10, I think), if you?re not at level 25 yet? I am an level 17 player and it says that I need to craft a light armor to recruit it but I can?t craft one until level 25 🤔 Or is it possible to just keep upgarading the school to lvl 7 without finishing that step? 😊
    Yes, you are kinda stuck unless you use gems I'm afraid. I know of another player in the same boat as you I've been talking to, so I'll ask them about it for you.

I'm glad I spent the gems on the Owl Tree. It's making the event much more fun not having to stress about those drops. Unfortunately I somehow spent 60 gems on a Owl Dagger I do not need. I swear this game makes you waste gems once you have over 100. It's annoying but at least all these Owls are adorable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble collecting hammers from sparkling mines? In 6 collections I have gotten 5.
    Yes! I have been stuck on this step for awhile. I'm only getting 1 per 2 mines.

As SW said you will need to use gems in the Owls roost craft to buy the light armour, it's 10 gems for each student, so 30 gems. My school is at level 6 but I can't continue past step 10 till I have 3 student owls. Working on it. As soon as I saw light armour was required I just thought oh no, more iron, it never occurred to me that I wouldn't have the craft till level 25. In my high level account I'm maxed on them, so this was a bit of a shock.

New Resident
    My first event Fantastic Feasts I ran into a road block with not having a tavern yet and tried to build it in time to finish but ended up geming past the step (but still could not finish). This time I had to grow some pigs which slowed me down and now I find I will be stuck and need to gem again since my level is too low to make armor. Storm8 should make different requirements for low people (like maybe sword instead of armor) because we really should not be required to pay gems to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So true. This is a pretty obvious suggestion, but put it/them near your owl tree. They have the same collection time. I had my first student owl in the wrong place yesterday and I missed several collections from it.
    It seems like a long time before I'll have all 3.
    You can update the School building if you have the crafts before all 3 student owls are crafted & placed. Then you can have the School waiting to collect from, as you place the third owl student, spawn Anuva, and start collecting helmets. The owl students may also spawn Anuva and give scrolls as well as the feathers and helmets, so don't have another monster parked when you collect from them. They don't spawn Anuva all the time like the School seems to, more like 2 out of 3 times. I just collected from all 3 being crafted for the first time, so IDK if this spawn ratio will hold out or not.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You're going to need the feathers that come from the student owl.
    Sounds like S8 needs to address this issue. Maybe?
    Dragons sometimes drop armor. If you have any of those. But kinda rare.
    Maybe others can offer some ideas.
    Thats too bad. ☹️ Thank you for letting me know!

New Resident
    Yes they really need to make some changes for lower players, it is definatly not fairfor us to need to spend gems.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast