Thread: I remember why I quit this game

Host(ess)

Thumbs down I remember why I quit this game

Talk about a poorly maintained game. I quit this thing 2+ years ago because it was super buggy and wouldn?t download all the islands after an update. So now, I see it?s stealing gems. I just sat here and watched my gem total go from 585 to 576 to 567 with absolutely no authorization on my part. All I did was tap the start button. When I did the game froze so I tapped again and saw the first drop. Game was still frozen and thinking the first screw up was an anomaly, I tapped it again and got the second theft of gems.
    Not to mention the fact that I?ve watched those god awful ads after being promised a 3 bubble bonus only to experience the game freeze up and requiring a reset to continue. So I essentially just wasted my time with the ad. Oh, and FYI, I will NEVER interact with those annoying ads nor will I download any of those ridiculous games.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thread closed due to posting non-constructive comments.

I'm sorry you're having difficulties with your game. If you need help, please create a support ticket so our team can take a look for you. Please include a clear description of your concerns in your ticket and if possible, video or screenshots to show the issue.