Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Amazing Ambrosia▪23rd August▪(14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    I build 3 of first oven and 5 of second oven and finish goal with 4 days remaining. The secrets are to have notifications on when food is ready and take the minute to go in. Also be careful to watch parts count to get the exact number you need for each part. I gem out of all first oven recipes and first recipe of second oven before next goal starts. This is a game that requires you to keep food going continually. I have no issues with the goal times.
    My complaint about this goal would be brown tables again, boring chairs, and boring wall decor. Please STOP with the browns~ ewww. I do love the walls and floors. The final prizes definitely need a color pop too. How about for every goal they do windows and doors to match. That would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I build 3 of first oven and 5 of second oven and finish goal with 4 days remaining. The secrets are to have notifications on when food is ready and take the minute to go in. Also be careful to watch parts count to get the exact number you need for each part. I gem out of all first oven recipes and first recipe of second oven before next goal starts.
    Unfortunately, notifications don't work for android, so that's not an option for me. I'm a student and don't have money to spend on a game to buy gems, so I cook for gems. I never use my gems on food, only for sales.

The reason why I'm able to finish the goal with 4 (sometimes 3) days to spare is I'm an all-nighter who suffers from insomnia. Take now for example, 4 am and I'm still awake.

I use these times to play games and study - that makes me sleepy. I'm able to cook many of the 2 hrs recipes during these times. I know a lot others do not have it like I do. I know some have families and, unlike me, actually sleep

While I'm happy I can finish these goals with days to spare, I still wish the developers would make it more doable for my fellow neighbours.

However, I know that'll never happen. If they wanted to make it simpler, they'd have done it sooner.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually able to finish all the goals without spending a single gems, just build lots of oven for the 14 days goal and remember to check the game every few hours, i manage to finish them all with 1-2 days left for the 5 goal and a few hours left for the 14 day goal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D613B166-855A-43F8-876A-41F2A2915001.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	64557 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEE7D17A-3B64-4836-AE36-4EAC49C0A0D1.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	64572
    Last edited by venus708708; 08-25-22 at 04:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    I actually able to finish all the goals without spending a single gems, just build lots of oven for the 14 days goal l
    Cool! I haven't been finishing lately because I haven't had time to rebuild my coinage.

How many ovens are you ABLE to build though?
    I find if I build 5 or 6 first goal, and 8-10 ovens on second goal - ** and do it early** I can finish. In fact if I do it early enough, 5 on first goal and 7 on second would be enough.

BUT

In order for me to build that many, and build them, early, I have to use coin. And time. I have to use the cheet*: start a recipe, cancel it, and restart it, over and over. It costs about 150 to 160k and I eventually run down my coin so it all depends on how much I have to start.

I am diff than most, though, in that I only have 5 gifting neighbors. So I only get 5 of the 20 allowable gifts. Wait, with requests - that's 10 of the allowable 20 gifts, right?

Also if it happens that I can't get the early start, due to my schedule, that usually screws up my ability to finish. There's not really that much extra time avail with the new goals.

I also play on mult accounts and both rest/bakery, soo... I guess that makes it a lot harder for me to finish one account. In fact, with that in mind, I bet it WOULD be a lot easier to finish if I just played on one account, one game.

Good luck this goal!

* I never knew you couldn't use the word "ch eat" on this forum. Oops... It *** out the word. *****. (see?) So I had to mis-spell it, above, for it to show.
    Last edited by ree2; 08-24-22 at 09:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D613B166-855A-43F8-876A-41F2A2915001.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	64557
    Thank you for sharing this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    ▪▪▪▪▪Goal 1:
    ▪ Buy Mid-Century Walls Wallpaper (16g to skip)
    - $8,000 each

▪ Buy 12 Mid-Century Floors Tile (24g to skip)
    - $9,000 each

▪Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - Ambrosia Chillers <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 2:
    ▪ Build 3 Ambrosia Chillers (4g to skip)
    - [1 Fully Built for Free]
    - $35,000 each
    - Requires: 28 Lampshade + 12 Toile Plate

▪ Serve 25 Tropical Ambrosias (25g to skip) - 2 hours -
    - Ambrosia Chillers (appliance)

▪Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - Berry Ambrosia <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 3:
    ▪ Serve 12 Berry Ambrosia (36g to skip)
    - 3 hours -

▪ Buy 2 Dish Rack (4g to skip)
    - Found in Wall Decoration Tab
    - $22,000 each

▪Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - Citrus Ambrosia<

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 4:
    ▪ Serve 18 Citrus Ambrosia (58g to skip)
    - 5 hours

▪ Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)
    - Must be new purchase!

▪Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - TBA <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 5:
    ▪ Build 3 TBA (4g to skip)
    - [1 Fully Built for Free]
    - $39,000 each
    - Requires - 40 TBA + 32 TBA

▪ Serve 30 TBA (42g to skip)
    - 2 hours
    - TBA (appliance)

▪Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp▪
    > UNLOCKS - TBA <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 6:
    ▪ Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
    - Neighbors do not count

▪ Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
    - Tipping neighbors counts!

▪ Have 2 Mid-Century Counters
    - $15,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - TBA <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 7:
    ▪ Serve 25 TBA (63g to skip)
    - 7 hours
    - TBA (appliance)

▪ Have 1 TBA (2g to skip)
    - Floor Deco ( 2 x 1)
    - $20,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp▪
    >UNLOCKS - TBA <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 8:
    ▪ Have 4 Mid-Century Tables (8g to skip)
    - $14,000 each

▪ Have 4 Mid-Century Chairs (8g to skip)
    - $16,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp▪
    > UNLOCKS - TBA <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 9:
    ▪ Serve 38 TBA (100g to skip)
    - 10 hours
    - TBA (appliance)

▪ Have 1 TBA (2g to skip)
    - Floor Deco (2 x 2)
    - $32,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp▪

FINAL (MAIN) GOAL PRIZE: Mid-Century Lounge
    Thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Cool! I haven't been finishing lately because I haven't had time to rebuild my coinage.

How many ovens are you ABLE to build though?
    I find if I build 5 or 6 first goal, and 8-10 ovens on second goal - ** and do it early** I can finish. In fact if I do it early enough, 5 on first goal and 7 on second would be enough.

BUT

In order for me to build that many, and build them, early, I have to use coin. And time. I have to use the cheet*: start a recipe, cancel it, and restart it, over and over. It costs about 150 to 160k and I eventually run down my coin so it all depends on how much I have to start.

I am diff than most, though, in that I only have 5 gifting neighbors. So I only get 5 of the 20 allowable gifts. Wait, with requests - that's 10 of the allowable 20 gifts, right?

Also if it happens that I can't get the early start, due to my schedule, that usually screws up my ability to finish. There's not really that much extra time avail with the new goals.

I also play on mult accounts and both rest/bakery, soo... I guess that makes it a lot harder for me to finish one account. In fact, with that in mind, I bet it WOULD be a lot easier to finish if I just played on one account, one game.

Good luck this goal!

* I never knew you couldn't use the word "ch eat" on this forum. Oops... It *** out the word. *****. (see?) So I had to mis-spell it, above, for it to show.
    about 5 to 6 ovens is enough for me, i always finish it at the last day, so if you build more than you'll finish it earlier

do u have a supporotive neighbour? cuz it helps a lot. i build the 3 ovens within the second day because of them with a little coins spent, just need 2-3 parts

wait, u only have 5 supportive neighbour? that would make it a lot harder, please get more

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    You urgently need more active, goal playing neighbors. Just check the ?Need neighbors? Thread, there are lots of players that don?t care if you tip, their focus is on gifting goal parts and helping each other.
    Then you can expect 20 gifts each day, very important to decline the gifts you don?t need, and request another 20 parts.

Good luck! 🍀

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast