Thread: Why is my raw marble count stuck at 11019?

Rhino Keeper

Why is my raw marble count stuck at 11019?

I play on Android and noticed when mining with dynamite that when i find raw marbles i am rewarded 0. I then started to check the amount in storage before putting an egg in the nest from breeding and see i don't get raw marbles from breeding either. The number seems frozen at 11019, which seems an odd amount.

Does S8 have a limit on marbles or is there something not working in my game?

Something similar happens with trying to craft bingo tickets in the spell shop using a tales ocarina. Bingo ticket option is grayed out for me, i can't craft those.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The cap is 9999, but you can exceed this number from quest rewards like Dragon Tales. You won't be able to earn more from craft or loot drops because they enforce the limit.

For players who have been playing a long time (thank you, Caretakers!) probably have a lot of materials. The cap can't be infinite, but it's set pretty high.

This is an invite for anyone in the community to answer these questions, but since you shared this I'd like to hear from you!

1. What items are clogging your storage?
    2. Is there a resource in the game that you find useful (other than Gold ;() that would be cool to trade it for? For example, Dragon Food or Essence or etc?

Maybe there can be a craft that 'trades' stuff on rotation or something. However, I wouldn't expect it to be 1:1 trade because the goal is to sink the materials. No guarantees, just an idea we can share to the powers that be if players are interested.

Rhino Keeper
    A question on limits before my thoughts to answer you. Is there a limit on how many dragons can be kept in storage because i have maybe 500 or 600 stored.
    With the game getting more difficult to play with more items on the island i hesitate to unstore dragons. But will putting them in the stable act differently than leaving them in storage?

As for clogging storage, we have many of the monthly items that are used to craft monthly dragons and some that go back to when there were 2 different monthly dragons. If those could be removed it might help. I doubt S8 plans to reuse any of those past items for new months in future. But on months with only 3 events reusing would make getting 25,000 easier.

Personally i keep all the crafted stuff from tales, always hoping for more land to decorate since the items are pretty. But players can sell those if they want so they don't really clog storage but it can take time to place on island then sell so a sell button from storage might help. Or maybe a way to trade deco for various boosts would be nice though that may be hard to implement if you need accumulate 4 paths, 5 vases etc for 1 boost.

I have alot of apples but remember when i started accumulating them the 10x boosts were really helpful so more ways to get them besides in bingo would be nice for newer players.

I will add more if i think of ideas but thanks for asking and offering possibilities for new stuff in the game. Would S8 be able to do these things without a game update since it's not in google play?
    Last edited by Rfs0404; 08-22-22 at 08:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The cap is 9999, but you can exceed this number from quest rewards like Dragon Tales. You won't be able to earn more from craft or loot drops because they enforce the limit.

For players who have been playing a long time (thank you, Caretakers!) probably have a lot of materials. The cap can't be infinite, but it's set pretty high.

This is an invite for anyone in the community to answer these questions, but since you shared this I'd like to hear from you!

2. Is there a resource in the game that you find useful (other than Gold ;() that would be cool to trade it for? For example, Dragon Food or Essence or etc?

Maybe there can be a craft that 'trades' stuff on rotation or something. However, I wouldn't expect it to be 1:1 trade because the goal is to sink the materials. No guarantees, just an idea we can share to the powers that be if players are interested.
    Hi Elsa and thank you. I would love to be able to trade for food. As things are now though, I personally don?t need to trade foe essence. A 1:1 trade ?stuff? trade rotation sounds like a good idea. As for things that clog up the storage, I can?t count the number of excess things clogging up my storage from extra materials from the mine when going for the mining dragon to gems that we used to get and items to be crafted using gems that we used to acquire. Perhaps there could be an easy way to get rid of that kind of now useless stuff. An idea that probably is too controversial is to rid IOS of the Article Isles.I know that many long time players have spent time effort and money to develop them and it probably would not be fair. However, there was a time years ago that IOS players had a distinct advantage over Android players in the Leaderboard. Now, the Artic Isles, while nice, use up a lot of resources for little gain.
    I don?t know what is possible but I have sold at least 10 5 dragon habitats and 40 dragons. It took a lot of time to get those things but now, unless an event is just starting or ending, I can usually play. When I can?t get in I can access the game with an android device, but that is really slow
    Good luck Elsa, your efforts are appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

1. Items clogging storage are old monthly materials. Black stars, aquar crowns, aquar tiara and sooooo much more. I also have lotus blossoms, nether dust, and gems from when they were a thing.
    2. Any resource? Food, essence, anything. Maybe a chance to get a marble key.

Rhino Keeper
    10x evolution boosts are a rare item to acquire and would help raising tales dragon for battles.
    I have all the bingo dragons with alot of bingo tix left over. Maybe crafting those 10x evolution boosts with bingo tix could be done.

‐-----------------‐----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another thought that would add some fun to game using a feature you had in game long time ago but with a twist....

With so many 4 hour common dragons in the game now making it very hard to get dragon needed for tales and no ability to craft it, if you put it in the mine as a prize during tales it gives a bit extra chance to finish tales. I think ithe dragons were prizes on left side but with all the breeding for tales the right side would give more chances but many have right side closed. But either would be something new and maybe not that hard to implement....

Or. Bring back the spin to win wheel during tales with that common dragon on it!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    10x evolution boosts are a rare item to acquire and would help raising tales dragon for battles.
    I have all the bingo dragons with alot of bingo tix left over. Maybe crafting those 10x evolution boosts with bingo tix could be done.

‐-----------------‐----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another thought that would add some fun to game using a feature you had in game long time ago but with a twist....

With so many 4 hour common dragons in the game now making it very hard to get dragon needed for tales and no ability to craft it, if you put it in the mine as a prize during tales it gives a bit extra chance to finish tales. I think ithe dragons were prizes on left side but with all the breeding for tales the right side would give more chances but many have right side closed. But either would be something new and maybe not that hard to implement....

Or. Bring back the spin to win wheel during tales with that common dragon on it!!
    Bringing the spin back during the Tales with the needed dragon is a wonderful idea from a players point of view. When the wheel spin was a regular feature, it was my favorite. The tales though, because getting the four hour dragon is so rare, is an event that I rarely try and then, only until it is clear that I won’t breed the dragon in time. It still might be difficult to attain the needed dragon, but it would be a lot more fun trying

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking about all those raw marbles and what might be some way to exchange them for something i could better use. This is what i came up with that would fit into what is currently being done. Give option to craft a habitat in spell shop using those marbles. Maybe choose 3 different habitats from those we can craft with essence to give players more color types.

I do hope some of these things can be implemented and thanks for opportunity to contribute.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a ton of everything, including gems, marble, island pieces, old task items, etc. I sold off my decorations for space long ago since we can get rid of them. Trading for coins is worthless as I have a billion plus of those. Trading items for essence would be the most logical imo. Then we can buy whatever with it. I'm crunched on memory so clearing up old items would help as well. Thanks