Thread: New FS Goal still has BUGS! (One Last Swim) Please read

Host(ess)

New FS Goal still has BUGS! (One Last Swim) Please read

So, since I already finished all the outfits in the game, I keep my boutique color coordinated. That means same couple of outfits throughout, EVENLY distributed on the racks and tables. Yesterday when I was putting the new outfits away, I noticed that the quantity on each rack was not EVEN regardless of what I did. I came back to the forums to see pictures of the outfits that some players posted on the thread where the bug was reported, then I opened my FS and realized that when they fixed the bug (items were expiring before time), they also INCREASED the amount of outfits we get per slot (see pictures) but the amount of coins was NOT INCREASED.

So now, instead of getting 2 coins for each item that sells, we are getting cents and they are not registering in our total amount of coins!! I tested it on one of my accounts, I ordered only 1 item: Sunset Vests (nothing else in that boutique, only that one item), and so many customers came in to purchase, yet my coin total NEVER increased!

Please someone look into this! I am spending so many hours ordering the new outfits, and putting them away and I am getting ZERO coins when they sell!

THIS IS HAPPENING ON BOTH NEW OUTFITS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Sunset-Profit.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	64495

Hi ModaGenesis, thanks for flagging. I forwarded this to the team and it isn't a bug and is intended. Closing this thread.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!