Thread: When will sales of Mighty Mixer and Oven be back?

When will sales of Mighty Mixer and Oven be back?

Due to the recent increase goals, I would need more Mighty Mixer and Oven to
    1) allow me to sleep bcz food doesnt spoil
    2) Shorten the time it needs to be cooked so goal can be reach faster

I don't think I saw them being available on sale since I bought them years ago on a return sales. And maybe I missed them since I dont check the sales section often.

Anyone knows if those come in with a scheduled time so I can keep an eye on?

Quote Originally Posted by wtnvbakery View Post

I don't think I saw them being available on sale since I bought them years ago on a return sales. And maybe I missed them since I dont check the sales section often.

I bought mine during the back to school sale last year. (Mentioned this in Summer Aug sale)

Not sure it will be there again this year thought. Definitely worth buying.

Request it in the Summer Aug sale and they should also have a Back to Sale thread after that one. Request it there as well if it doesn?t show up in August sale.

But the August is nearly over and they still have not have August sale. Game is awesome but not on point with these sales. Seriously going have August sale last week which is absolutely ridiculously long wait for it.
    Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 08-18-22 at 01:59 PM. Reason: You need a reason for editing? Dumb.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wtnvbakery View Post

It's entirely up to the Bakery Story team what items do get put on sale, but you can definitely request for these items to come back over on the seasonal Sale Suggestion threads (current: Summer Sale Suggestion thread) and mention it as a favorite item over on the "What Are Your Favorite Bakery Story Items?" thread.

It looks like these appliances featured in last year's sales but haven't yet this year. But, there's always a possibility they may come back
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~