Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arista Leaderboard - 2022 August 17

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they always move without feeding

Rhino Keeper
    I’m curious if anyone else has noticed the Chicken of the Sea leadership points giver doesn’t do anything - when it is waiting the 2 hours or after. Usually they animate in some way, like the Beach Chest opens when it is time to collect. Does this mean they will not do anything after the event either?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have a yellow booster already with a couple thousand points.
    I am so happy a mermaid for milestone prizes too!
    What is yellow booster? Is that the reason I got all milestones prizes that?s left simultaneously? I didn?t understand how it was possible. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Like my group people lazy playing and waiting for whom top work hard and they start spin, the spinning push them from 200 points to over the top and complete it easy, good luck every one, better get it so we have all collections of sea princess and later is king

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by er3x View Post
    What is yellow booster? Is that the reason I got all milestones prizes that?s left simultaneously? I didn?t understand how it was possible. ��
    A player that buys yellow boosts ...
    Only good thing they were so far ahead in points that I too got to the end of the milestones with points from treasure chests.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I’m just living for 9 pm EST tonight when this nightmare will finally end. Why can’t the developers figure out a better way to do this than to flood our warehouses with **** that the bots won’t pick up until the event ends? It never changes!

Executive Chef
    So I have spent 104 gems on 4 boosters to get and win first place 2 days ago. Combined I maybe got 1,000 points, if that, in a rocket boost unfortunately. The last 6-7,500 points I got myself from the gem boosts, of course, and multiple planes being sent out. No one was really fighting for any place in my leaderboard, which meant I had it a bit easier securing the win for 1st place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13B3CB3D-092E-4353-9383-9022DA2F6C78.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	64555

Name:	C145C5F4-CA44-4AC4-A756-BF9DEFD82DD9.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	64556

Anyway, I could've got more leaderboard points yesterday after collecting the 7,000 a day before, though since there was no fight I realised that would be almost a waste of gems.

And like the description for the Arista says, "beautiful" I couldn't agree more.

Name:	B936BA34-3D67-466B-8855-895F0A94F5E7.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	259.3 KB 
ID:	64554

Especially when the height is considered. I am most happy with that.

Also almost level up twice the other day when I had a day off. So that's good
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    If Storm8 decides to make more of these Mermaid type pets, I actually wouldn't mind getting more of them. Or even if they just offer the Arista and Sirena again in either a sale or the Treehouse (or both!) in the future. I would buy and get more of them specific ones as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12