Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seven Days of Summer Event - 2022 August 17

Fashion Designer
    Question: Does the Aqua Pony disappear after it's collected? Mine did and I didn't know if that was supposed to be that way or not. Also it is only animated right after you feed it and then goes dormant when it needs to be collected. I wish it would just stay animated and then I just wouldn't collect from it. I have several exotics that I don't collect from as I just like them as deco. It's not worth making the feed and collecting 10 coins.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Question: Does the Aqua Pony disappear after it's collected? Mine did and I didn't know if that was supposed to be that way or not. Also it is only animated right after you feed it and then goes dormant when it needs to be collected. I wish it would just stay animated and then I just wouldn't collect from it. I have several exotics that I don't collect from as I just like them as deco. It's not worth making the feed and collecting 10 coins.
    It goes back in the little coral Stand when you collect from it.
    Comes out when you feed it, so it is an exotic that has to be fed.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure where to post this, but I?ve noticed recently that many of the items in my train orders are giving ZERO experience points - is this an error, or should I just give up on attempting to fill trains?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It goes back in the little coral Stand when you collect from it.
    Comes out when you feed it, so it is an exotic that has to be fed.
    Thanks Judy for the clarification!

After tons of turn-ins, I FINALLY got the Pearl Pony! So happy! This one took a lot of perseverance and I am so glad I didn't give up. A difficult event, but definitely well worth it. Thank you S8!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0911B7F6-949E-4FBD-A81E-4D2EB4629DCF.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	892.3 KB 
ID:	64547

Fashion Designer
    I'm pushing thru with gems, hoping for thr pearl pony. Only have like 12 turn ins. But st least I got seagulls, which was something I'd wanted and missed out on before.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Executive Chef
    Yay!! Congratulations! I?m happy for you!! I?m so happy this event turned out for us when we usually don?t get the main prize!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thanks Judy for the clarification!

After tons of turn-ins, I FINALLY got the Pearl Pony! So happy! This one took a lot of perseverance and I am so glad I didn't give up. A difficult event, but definitely well worth it. Thank you S8!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0911B7F6-949E-4FBD-A81E-4D2EB4629DCF.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	892.3 KB 
ID:	64547

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Yay!! Congratulations! I?m happy for you!! I?m so happy this event turned out for us when we usually don?t get the main prize!
    Thank you Lapet! I usually never win these type events so it was special to get it. I had over 30 turn-ins but it was worth it. Glad you were successful too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123