Thread: Feature to arrange our nbr list in order we prefer.

Feature to arrange our nbr list in order we prefer.

Then I can put the neighbors doing goal one one side and those not doing goal on other. This option will make gifting easier and faster.

My reset is 3am hardly awake sometimes. You got us clicking here and there. I am the type to double check gift selected, and double check the nbrs selected. Adds more time gifting.

Or allow us to color code nbrs individually on our list. With color code you can easily assign who needs 15 day and who needs 5 day.

Give us players with 3am reset a break! Or at least change it. Those have earliest reset time switch to 3am and take turns doing it.
    Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 08-17-22 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Funny feature. Does anybody really give excuse for editing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Then I can put the neighbors doing goal one one side and those not doing goal on other. This option will make gifting easier and faster.

My reset is 3am hardly awake sometimes. You got us clicking here and there. I am the type to double check gift selected, and double check the nbrs selected. Adds more time gifting.

Or allow us to color code nbrs individually on our list. With color code you can easily assign who needs 15 day and who needs 5 day.

Give us players with 3am reset a break! Or at least change it. Those have earliest reset time switch to 3am and take turns doing it.
    I asked for them to give us a way to know whether or not a neighbor has visited, about 6 years ago. Also like your idea of being able to Move neighbors around and group them to make gifting easier! I really wish they would consider.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post

Another awesome idea! Bumping in the hope that Devs see it