Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flame dragon..Common for Tales

Hatch with Mirage and Neo Red

Mirage + pure red (in my case Valor) appears to have also worked for me.
    The first successful Tales "common" in 4 Dragon Tales.

Farm Supplier
    Chapter 6 has started
    Can anyone see what it says to breed now?
    I have a marble key crafting so can’t pass the 1st part yet

If you look in the market at the beginning of Tales the dragon that is reduced to 200 gold is usually the one needed for the UR common for chapter 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LIZpeli3031 View Post
    If you look in the market at the beginning of Tales the dragon that is reduced to 200 gold is usually the one needed for the UR common for chapter 6.
    That method usually will tell you what dragon you need but not necessarily what colors to use. Flame is red and yellow and Elemental. S8 usually does not require those special types to be used in trying but they could change that or ask for unexpected colors since they do modify their breeding code to allow for these dragons.
    For this dragon they stuck with their formula and it's red and yellow for trying. I think there are 11 possible 4 hr dragons. I have gotten mostly mythic and butterfly. No flame for me. I will try today then give up. GL

Rhino Keeper
    Is it coincidence or what.the other sites that tell you what to breed were not updated with the correct information until Chapter 6 came along..I know because Iwas checking everyday since the event started.Usually these others show you very soon after..hmmmm...conspiracy ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12