Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flame dragon..Common for Tales

Rhino Keeper

Flame dragon..Common for Tales

Does anyone know the combo needed to breed Flame dragon for the newest tales event..haven?t been able to find it anywhere yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry i looked at typical places and they have not been updated. I did put suggestion to S8. Could they add breed requirements somewhere in game, maybe in dragon description since tools not coming out at tales start. Maybe they will read it and add it....soon? We can hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Never understood why they never put what to breed for Tales in the News Feed, like they do for Leaderboard.
    Seems by the time we find out as for most players, its kind of late to start trying for yet another ‘ elusive ‘ common??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Sorry i looked at typical places and they have not been updated. I did put suggestion to S8. Could they add breed requirements somewhere in game, maybe in dragon description since tools not coming out at tales start. Maybe they will read it and add it....soon? We can hope.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if they told us what we need to breed? I wasn't sure during the last event. Just went with blue and white in hopes that was it, but never got the dragon and had to craft it. About to give up on this game.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I just posted jn bugs and issues asking for color combo. Maybe we get some reply over there. I checked breeding combos using red yellow and addind elemental. Elemental gives red yellow and also blue and green to mix so i would like to avoid that. As is, just red and yellow give 11 possible 4 hr dragons. I am not hopeful to breed this dragon. Looks like i stop at chapter 6. But GL to everybody trying for it.

I am guessing to use red and yellow based on past tales and what S8 required but that is just a big guess.

Rhino Keeper
    I just posted jn bugs and issues asking for color combo. Maybe we get some reply over there. I checked breeding combos using red yellow and addind elemental. Elemental gives red yellow and also blue and green to mix so i would like to avoid that. As is, just red and yellow give 11 possible 4 hr dragons. I am not hopeful to breed this dragon. Looks like i stop at chapter 6. But GL to everybody trying for it.

I am guessing to use red and yellow based on past tales and what S8 required but that is just a big guess.
    Well, Paul replied to bugs/issue post and said it wasn't a bug....(though i think it is an issue) closed that thread and pointed me to this thread for more info on the matter!

Executive Chef
    I just re-read your comment. Isn't it odd, and kind of sad, that we have to look in the "typical places" to get information about this game? This forum is dedicated to this game and owned by S8. Why would this forum not be the *exact* place that we would come for information on the game? We aren't allowed to refer to other places in this forum, yet we have to resort to going to these other sites because S8 won't give us the information necessary to play their game. They must get so much money from other games that they own that they can afford to just ignore Dragon Story.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

New Resident
    Hi, I have finish the Bringing balance chapter 2 but I didn’t get the Oddfire markers to craft the Oddfire dragon, why?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dingdong7 View Post
    Hi, I have finish the Bringing balance chapter 2 but I didn’t get the Oddfire markers to craft the Oddfire dragon, why?
    Did you try closing the game and restarting. .? If you did and it is still not there, you will have to send in a ticket to S8 to get them to help you out.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Did you try closing the game and restarting. .? If you did and it is still not there, you will have to send in a ticket to S8 to get them to help you out.
    Thanks for the information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast