Thread: New items are expiring,, faster than wait time

New items are expiring,, faster than wait time

Nobody is available, to fix this problem,, my new items are expiring before time,, what?s the issue,, I noticed how,, my game keep reloading, reloading, problems are creating,, this been happening about, 2 to 3 weeks ago,, my neighbors,,, pages keep on freshly reloading,,,until you can see the whole boutique,, and the new clothes are too little,, and you waiting for 8,12, 16, hours,,, and why there are multiple, different, times for the same outfit,,, I never saw that,, playing this game,, I think,, storm8,, is developing problems,,

It has been 3-4 days and the problem remains unfixed. This bug leaves us literally unable to anything towards the goal. I wonder if they will extend the goal time when it's fixed?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Players, please stop creating duplicate threads for this issue and event. This is at least the 6th or 7th duplicate thread now. I've been merging them with the main thread, but I'm not going to with this one for visibility.

S8 have advised the resolution of this in the main thread (page 6)which is where you need to refer to from now on.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...last-swim-goal

Closing thread.