Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: One last swim goal

Farm Supplier
    I am glad they are working to fix this. I hope the other catalogue item is okay as they are all different times too.

Me too,,, this is ridiculous,,, When I place my order, on the new sunset bracelet,, they are expiring immediately after the 8 hour wait time,, , and before,,, what is the problem,,, it says 8 hours,, so it?s not suppose to expire after minutes, of not removing the item,,, this happen,,, yesterday and today,,, I will miss, getting my reward,, in the catalog,, ,,we only have 13 days ,,is storm8 helping?? this needs to be fixed,, how an item,, have different time setting,, for each item,, and you wait 8, 12, 16, hours ,, for only,80-,120 -145 worth of clothes,, your store is gonna be empty fast,, you can?t sit and wait for hours,, for a little bit of clothing,, you have to work,, and do other things,in your normal life,, besides play the game,,, storm 8 ,, fashion story,, are gonna start losing players,, now they messing up,,,

They starting to put less clothing ,,and you wait long hours,, no , no, no, your store will be empty, fast with only 80 dresses, or bracelets, et.120 to 145, and you wait, 8 to 12 hours,, your store will stay empty nobody has time to sit at fashion story all day,, you have more i things to do,, besides this game,, no way, and to top it off the new items are creating a problem,,, they are expiring before time,, and nobody is there to fix it,, I’m about to start playing once a week,, not buy gems, certainly the goals won’t be completed,, because your clothes are expiring before time,, this is definitely a problem.

Place more clothes on the item,, 80 120, 145, is not enough,, for your waiting time 8, 12, 16, hours

Lightbulb

Please fix this situation,,,one last swim clothes are expiring before time,,, this is definitely a problem,, I been trying since the goal,, came out to get the bracelets,, expire,, way before time,, ,, and it?s starting to be less clothing,, for the hours you wait,, I?m thinking on quit playing, and buying gems, with the game I loved.

You cannot reach storm 8 Fashion story,, what’s d the problem,, nobody, answering,, no ticket, nothing,, you gonna start losing players, keep this up,,,

I am also having problems with Sunset swimmer! I ordered the bangles and sunglasses 3 times and I watched them expire and there was nothing I could do. Is there something that can be done? I am now wondering about the next goal. It also has different times on it.

There are two separate issues at work here, so I wanted to clarify the intention and the situation.

1. This morning, a fix was deployed where the lifespan (amount of time before the item goes out of style) of Sunset Goggles and Sunset Bangles was lower than the amount of time required to retrieve the order. This was unintended, and should no longer occur.

2. I've seen reports about the Catalog timer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9DDD90CA5864-1.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	376.2 KB 
ID:	64460differing from the individual item timers Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1B193220AB11-1.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	435.2 KB 
ID:	64461 within the Catalog. This is intended, and we're aware that this behavior differs from prior Catalogs.

Quote Originally Posted by successAngel1 View Post
    Place more clothes on the item,, 80 120, 145, is not enough,, for your waiting time 8, 12, 16, hours
    Increased the following quantities:

Sunset Vests: 80 -> 350
    Sunset Swimsuits: 145 -> 630
    Sunset Goggles: 160 -> 700
    Sunset Bangles: 145 -> 630

Flashback Sandals: 220 -> 770
    Flashback Swimsuits: 350 -> 1190
    Flashback Shades: 240 -> 840
    Flashback Flowers: 300 -> 980

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    There are two separate issues at work here, so I wanted to clarify the intention and the situation.

1. This morning, a fix was deployed where the lifespan (amount of time before the item goes out of style) of Sunset Goggles and Sunset Bangles was lower than the amount of time required to retrieve the order. This was unintended, and should no longer occur.

2. I've seen reports about the Catalog timer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9DDD90CA5864-1.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	376.2 KB 
ID:	64460differing from the individual item timers Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1B193220AB11-1.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	435.2 KB 
ID:	64461 within the Catalog. This is intended, and we're aware that this behavior differs from prior Catalogs.
    I still have to wait 5hours to get the order with the Googles.
    Remaining items: 4 hours.
    It did not help the Patch.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast