Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: One last swim goal

New Resident
    Gosh. I thought I'm the only one who's having this problem. I even restarting my phone in case it would help. Now I know it's not my phone fault. I hope they would solved this problem soon 😅

Mine are listed as different times. I don’t like it having different times because I decided what I’m going to order based on how long I will be away from the game.

Has anyone completed this step?

Having the same issue the sunset bangles keep expiring, not allowing me to move to the next step. they have the wrong time set on it. It should be 2 hours

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    Has anyone completed this step?
    No,

I?ve just had my bangles time out even though I still had hours till collecting time.

Farm Supplier
    No I’m having the same issue, bangles say 8 hrs but timing out just after 4 hours as they should be ready at 2 hrs.

New Resident
    We are still having the same problem in 2022. So annoyed as bangles and glasses both expired on me

Yes my bangle bracelets are timing out before that he was supposed to be finished! thought I was losing my mind

Hi I?m having exactly the same issue I ordered the bangles for 8 hours and was so confused to see they had expired even though they still had a couple of hours left until they should be ready please storm8 fix this

Also having 4 different times in one catalog is so confusing especially when planning when to order please just make everything back to normal

also the same is happening with the goggles mine just expired they weren?t even ready to put out !

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast