Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: One last swim goal

Host(ess)
    The only way I found to complete "2-hour" steps was to use gems to recover expired items which is a total rip-off.

It seems production times are set as shown on individual items while expiration times are set as shown on an overall set. So in case of 2-hour set, expiration comes before production is finished.
    Last edited by Vvetra; 08-13-22 at 01:16 PM.

Mine is annoying me it seems the easiest way for them to fix it is too see how long it actually takes and put that time up for us to see or reset them all to the same time like all the other sets.

Rhino Keeper
    I figured out the time disparity as some see only 2 hours and some see different times. It the device.

I play on an old iPod for the perfume counter and an Android because it's bigger. The iPod has the times in the catalog as 2-4-6-8 hours. The Android has the times as 2 hours until I load them. Then the times go up.
    FYI

Rhino Keeper
    FYI
    I figured out the time disparity as some see only 2 hours and some see different times. It the device.

I play on an old iPod for the perfume counter and an Android because it's bigger. The iPod has the times in the catalog as 2-4-6-8 hours. The Android has the times as 2 hours until I load them. Then the times go up

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this for you

As there were 3 threads, I've moved the altogether here as this is the thread I've given to S8.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-13-22 at 03:34 PM.

New Resident
    Yep I'm having this same exact issue. I straight up cannot progress because on top of the items saying they'll take four, six, or eight hours, the items seemingly will just suddenly expire before they're even done. The only correctly timed item is the Sunset Vest.

New Resident

Glitch of items in Fashion Story

The new goal items; Sunset Bangles and Sunset Goggles say only 2 hours in the shop but when the drop in the order, they say 8 hours and then they expire when the 2 hours is over. Can you please fix this? I had 31 gems and spent them to skip the bangle bracelets and now I only have 2 left so now I'm quite disappointed because I had played and worked hard to get my gems up to that point.

Sincerely yours, (VIP)

Bethany

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this for you

As there were 3 threads, I've moved the altogether here as this is the thread I've given to S8.
    Thanks SpiritWind00 I have lost three sets of bangles that expired too soon and I can’t get any further with this goal.

New Resident

Glitch of items in Fashion Story

The new goal items; Sunset Bangles and Sunset Goggles say only 2 hours in the shop but when the drop in the order, they say 8 hours and then they expire when the 2 hours is over. Can you please fix this? I had 31 gems and spent them to skip the bangle bracelets and now I only have 2 left so now I'm quite disappointed because I had played and worked hard to get my gems up to that point.

Sincerely yours, (VIP)

Bethany

New Resident
    Logged in for the 1st time. Relieved to see it's not just me. I refuse to use my gems & I'm not buying none 😭

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast