Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: One last swim goal

hi I am noticing the same thing when any of the new items sell I am NOT EARNING COINS on the items what?s the point ? please fix this

New Resident
    I've read that apparently the time disparities are intentional, and that the items are meant to take that long but now they won't expire prematurely. I'll test this out. I've been waiting a week to see the items change to 2 hrs because that was what I assumed was meant to happen.
    Last edited by MysticLux; 08-19-22 at 07:56 AM.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Sunset-Profit.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	64505

Both of the new outfit items are not giving any coins (earnings, profit) when they sell. We get charged coins for ordering, but make absolutely NOTHING when we sell them. S8 said this was "intended" when I opened up a thread to report the issue. My thread got shut down too!

Here is my original thread, with the reply telling me it was intentional!! This is so disrespectful and ridiculous! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m)-Please-read

I have an old shop which I reopened just to see if the new items are earning coins. It seems that they are now. Maybe S8 has fixed the problem.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by elainec1 View Post
    I have an old shop which I reopened just to see if the new items are earning coins. It seems that they are now. Maybe S8 has fixed the problem.
    No, they haven't! I have a spare shop (an old one as well), and I re-opened and I am not earning anything regardless of customers shopping. All I have are the Sunset Vests because I am testing it. These screenshots are from like 5 minutes ago, I just tested it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS-0.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	214.0 KB 
ID:	64507
    Last edited by ModaGenesis; 08-19-22 at 11:11 AM.

Host(ess)
    I am tired of dealing with this! Just feel that S8 doesn't really care about the players at this point. I have a life, so I am getting off the forums for now.

If you close the game and leave it alone for a couple of hours, you will see that your coin count has increased.

If you close the game and leave it alone for a couple of hours, you will see that your coin count has increased.
    I have opened my shop after an 8 hour break and my coin has not changed. Come on S8 - this is so wrong - from my point of view this is dishonest - why treat loyal players like this. Just do the right thing and fix this, please

Host(ess)

Not true!

No, that's not correct. I've been doing that for 3 days since I noticed the issue. So please don't make up things like that! S8 fix the issue!

If the only thing you are selling in your shop are items from the new catalogs you will not see any more money. If you are seeing money you must have something else in your shop selling. Either gifts or something from an old catalog.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast