Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One last swim goal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

One last swim goal

Sunset swimmer catalog says 2 hours but all the items in the catalog have different times. Is this a mistake that needs to be fixed? Thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44EADCFE-BD52-4D9D-9F5F-00445E1662FF.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	64432

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71838EE3-5039-4278-A4C0-AA3C45DA2EC1.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	64433

Bug!! 2 hour goal items taking 4 6 or 8 hours!!

I ordered a bunch of Sunset Swimmer clothing for the goal, and everything is listed as 2 hr. Well, the glasses are taking 6 hours, the bangles 8 hours, swimsuit 4 and vest 2 hours. Never before have I seen a catalog with four different times, and they all are listed as 2 hour items.

New Resident
    OK. Now I don't feel crazy. I really thought I was losing it! 😆

Is there a problem. Why my glasses and bangle just expired before 6 & 8 hours. I had to reorder again everything

New Resident
    Not only does everything in the new sunset collection have different prep times, but they expire way too early! Dudes! Make it make sense.

Yes, the goal is literally impossible to complete. The items are technically 2 hour items in the system, but take longer to order, so they expire before they're even ready to put out. I've tested this twice today.

Can someone please fix this bug? Bakery story has been having bugs every goal and it gets addressed and fixed but I'm not sure if any mods check here...

Mine are listed as different times. I don’t like it having different times because I decided what I’m going to order based on how long I will be away from the game.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI
    I figured out the time disparity as some see only 2 hours and some see different times. It the device.

I play on an old iPod for the perfume counter and an Android because it's bigger. The iPod has the times in the catalog as 2-4-6-8 hours. The Android has the times as 2 hours until I load them. Then the times go up

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this for you

As there were 3 threads, I've moved the altogether here as this is the thread I've given to S8.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-13-22 at 03:34 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this for you

As there were 3 threads, I've moved the altogether here as this is the thread I've given to S8.
    Thanks SpiritWind00 I have lost three sets of bangles that expired too soon and I can’t get any further with this goal.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast