Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Meatier Showers

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Why don't we have someone telling us about the prizes and information on the goals, with all the changes we should have more guidance...so frustrating!
    Forum threads are created and maintained by players who volunteer their time for the community. They are not obligated to create or maintain event goal threads, but do so out of the kindness of their heart.

If you have event information you would like to add regarding the goals, please feel free to contribute by creating a post.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 08-16-22 at 10:31 AM. Reason: clarification
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Forum threads are created and maintained by players who volunteer their time for the community. They are not obligated to create or maintain event goal threads, but do so out of the kindness of their heart.

If you have event information you would like to add regarding the goals, please feel free to contribute by creating a post.
    Maybe the Community managers could help by posting it?

Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    Maybe the Community managers could help by posting it?
    Thank you for your suggestion! In the spirit of having players enjoy the content in the way it has been designed by our wonderful design team, we don’t share goal details or spoilers. Sorry!

If players share their gameplay experience, knowledge, or tips that’s kind and totally up to the community.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I think 1 big thing a lot of people want, is to know what the prizes are, with pictures.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstormyrose786 View Post
    I think 1 big thing a lot of people want, is to know what the prizes are, with pictures.
    The easiest way to "preview" the new goal prizes is to scroll to the end of the Floor Decor tab to find the new items. This is what I used to do for the infographics (example in the spoiler tag below). It's not a perfect solution, but it was enough to get the "essential" information across, and at least for me help me decide if it was a goal I wanted to do.

This is something anyone can do in their own game too, independent of the forums. I hope this strategy can help other players in this situation

Spoiler: show
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The easiest way to "preview" the new goal prizes is to scroll to the end of the Floor Decor tab to find the new items. This is what I used to do for the infographics (example in the spoiler tag below). It's not a perfect solution, but it was enough to get the "essential" information across, and at least for me help me decide if it was a goal I wanted to do.

This is something anyone can do in their own game too, independent of the forums. I hope this strategy can help other players in this situation

Spoiler: show
    Thank you the helpful hint Pixie! I confess I had become reliant upon AnnirasSweets for all my goal information. I certainly miss her here on the forum.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Quote Originally Posted by mstormyrose786 View Post
    Does anyone have pictures of the main goal prizes?

🌙 moon or space goals should drop at the front of inventory tab!

My current goals are all completed and the last prize for the task needs to be dropped at the beginning of the inventory tab not mixed in with old inventory items near the end! Navigation for new items goal tasks takes forever to find !
    This one is for the moon 🌙 or space one.
    Last edited by touchdown69; 08-23-22 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Found the ?missing item?

Hi !!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D168580-01A3-40BA-BE93-40E90236D76D.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	64552

Name:	3239C09D-F643-4817-8F49-D7CD3D201078.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	64553
    Last edited by venus708708; 08-24-22 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Hi !!!!

Name:	7D168580-01A3-40BA-BE93-40E90236D76D.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	64552

Name:	3239C09D-F643-4817-8F49-D7CD3D201078.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	64553
    THANK YOU SO MUCH VENUS!! Your pictures are very much appreciated!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast