Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    Is there even any value in walkers? I don't get the point
    Walkers are purely aesthetic. Personally I think some of them are pretty cool or cute to have out walking around, and it makes it look like a real kingdom where characters "live." I especially enjoy the Headless Horseman and the duck family. But no, they don't drop any items, so in that regard they are not useful.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    How can we get our walkers moved across the water to the new section? If I place the building for this new event over there, and summon red riding hood will she be over there?
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    How can we get our walkers moved across the water to the new section? If I place the building for this new event over there, and summon red riding hood will she be over there?
    If you place paths in the new section, walkers will appear there.

Executive Chef
    She will eventually appear over there, but she won't stay there. The walkers move all around the kingdom. I don't use any paths.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Generally I agree. The bouncing snowman used to make me smile but I've had to turn them all off.

Unhappy Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, so I have news about the bear... it's not a prize from participating in the event, but it will be available to purchase once the event concludes. No leaderboard this time either from what I understand. I'll update page 1 for those still working through the event.

Oh men I wish to have seen this before.. wasted so much energy trying to get the bear, to find out is not a prize is such a bump

Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    Is there even any value in walkers? I don't get the point
    I like the walkers. Now have 50 walkers out, but there are 51 in my kingdom because of the duplicate Headless Horseman glitch

New Resident
    WHY DO HIGH LEVEL / LOW LEVEL ----- just because I am level 50 does not mean that I have enough ENERGY generators to complete this event.

Also having problems with Chickens, Bears previously, and Dead Trees not dropping any items.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-22 at 08:06 PM. Reason: removed page 1 goal details

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedrinja2 View Post
    WHY DO HIGH LEVEL / LOW LEVEL ----- just because I am level 50 does not mean that I have enough ENERGY generators to complete this event.

Also having problems with Chickens, Bears previously, and Dead Trees not dropping any items.
    Hi, welcome to the forum. I've removed all of my goals from your post as that is unnecessary. Yes, new level 50 players, or even players level 40 and above may not have many energy droppers or generators. This is normal. You will find that there is a huge player base who have been level 50 for many years and kingdom resources can be varied amongst those who are currently level 50. As you play more, you'll accumulate more energy droppers as they are often awarded as prizes during or for completing events, plus there are a few ways now to get your hands on energy dropper items, eg through the Baron's Tent or the Mythic Research Centre as well as the market. There has to be one dedicated level that moves you from low to high resources and that is now Level 46. There are some event types that have 3 levels, but we don't get them as often as the 2-tiered level approach.

Executive Chef
    I meant to say I don’t have paths in the main island of my kingdom but when I place paths on the new section/island only, ALL the walkers go onto the new section.