Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The bears also spawn from rustic wells.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    There is always a separate goal that lists the 4 items and where to find them.
    Could you tell me, please, where to find that?
    I spent all day yesterday (and now today) trying to get the Soiled Spellbooks.
    The game keeps directing me to the sawmills but 8 times collecting and nothing. 😢

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Could you tell me, please, where to find that?
    I spent all day yesterday (and now today) trying to get the Soiled Spellbooks.
    The game keeps directing me to the sawmills but 8 times collecting and nothing. ��
    Options:
    1) look on page #1
    2) open your goal book
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Options:
    1) look on page #1
    2) open your goal book
    Thank you!
    I guess I skipped right past it.
    Still nothing but sawmills. *sigh*

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you!
    Which piece are you missing? Hint #2: "Sticky Fingers"!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    you're very welcome.
    it will happen again in Goal 9, we will have to collect another 4 items, and the game will probably keep direct you to the cows

Find the the Torn Hood (Tend to Cows!) 1 you will have to visit your cows to get the hood
    Find the the Red Cloak (Craft at the Royal Exchange!) 1 you will have to collect from your royal exchange building, any exchange will do
    Find the the Traveling Scarf (Search the Stable!) 1 you will have to visit your stable to get the scarf
    Find the the Beautiful Bow (Defeat Fangbeasts!) 1 you will have to spawn a fangbeast and defeat it. my strategy for this one is to go visit my group of minks and swans I have in a corner. or leave a fangbeast on your board prior to reaching Goal 9
    Yep. This is where I?m stuck now..collected from sawmills four times?and nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you!
    Could be wrong but I think you're looking for the second set, first is sawmill, so you probably already got that, the other 3 are from other places, yes I know it keeps sending you to sawmills, try the other 3. From SWs post

Second set
    Find the the Stained Scroll (Search Sawmills!) 1
    Find the the Coffee Quill (Harvest White Trillium!) 1
    Find the the Caffeinated Ink (Visit Jewelers!) 1
    Find the the Soiled Bookmark (Search Small Rock Piles!) 1

For the Third set in goal 9 check bottom of post 2

Executive Chef
    Thank you!
    You have to read the text underneath each line item needed to collect. If it doesn't outright say "where" to collect from, there is a hint. The tab that takes one directly to the thing needed does not work for each line item of the 4.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Could be wrong but I think you're looking for the second set, first is sawmill, so you probably already got that, the other 3 are from other places, yes I know it keeps sending you to sawmills, try the other 3. From SWs post

Second set
    Find the the Stained Scroll (Search Sawmills!) 1
    Find the the Coffee Quill (Harvest White Trillium!) 1
    Find the the Caffeinated Ink (Visit Jewelers!) 1
    Find the the Soiled Bookmark (Search Small Rock Piles!) 1

For the Third set in goal 9 check bottom of post 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Yep. This is where I?m stuck now..collected from sawmills four times?and nothing.
    There is nothing in *this* goal that says collect only from sawmills. Line 2 refers to white trillium, line 3 the jewelers, etc etc. The button only takes you to the first line item that is to be collected from. You have to *read each line*, and collect from the appropriate thing, until you get the drop. It took me 2-3 jeweler tries, and 1-4 white trillium tries. Some things come on the first collection, but not always. On a later set where we needed to collect from the stables, it was the 4th collection that gave the drop on several of my accounts. So read each line item, and collect from that item, until you get the drop.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-14-22 at 04:15 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Red Riding Hood is a walker, not a decoration.
    That's what I was worried she would be. So much energy consumption for such a disappointing goal. Thank you for sharing the info so we know what to expect.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast