Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Agreed --- I would have finished the event based on the low level story .... just short because of Ivy's Hut at high level ....

A complete waste of time and coins

New Resident
    'This is normal' is irrelevant when the game has an item that requires 12 drops from Ivy's Hut -- with 12 hour refreshes and times where the item that was needed did not drop each time. 6 days for the last item at a minimum .. does not make great game play --- and that presumes that life/work/sleep lets a person visit the building right on time --- so more like 8 days realistically for the SIX items needed. Along the way -- there are many dead tree chops and chicken feedings that returned nothing.

So -- what I am hearing is that this is normal ... to have no chance to complete a timed quest unless a person has been playing a long time to focus on just building up many (or all) energy droppers and can grind constantly ... and if all of the drops go perfectly. Based on this --- most players should avoid quests UNTIL they also have all the energy droppers to match their 'high-level'. It is better of us to focus on just getting energy droppers.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It looks wishes do come true, at least to some degree! The Hungry Bear is available in a value pack for $1.99.
    Thank you Storm8! I will definitely be getting this package.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It looks wishes do come true, at least to some degree! The Hungry Bear is available in a value pack for $1.99.
    Im glad you mentioned this! The price was not too bad, so I bought the bear. I dont have any fest droppers in my kingdom so this is really useful. Although Im still a bit bummed it wasn’t an actual price for the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickysian View Post
    Im glad you mentioned this! The price was not too bad, so I bought the bear. I dont have any fest droppers in my kingdom so this is really useful. Although Im still a bit bummed it wasn’t an actual price for the event.
    Inventory, collection time, info text, etc.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Inventory, collection time, info text, etc.
    They seem to be already updated in SW’s inventory information post on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The value pack for the Hungry Bear is reasonably priced however I hope this is not a repeat occurrence. S8 please for future events please let it be known before an event starts if the prize is going to be attainable or have to be purchased. I think most players including myself would have opted not to participate if we had known the Hungry Bear was not a guaranteed prize.

P.S. Thanks for the gift.

Fashion Designer
    There was no way to finish in time. I had two more of each ticket to make. No possible way. But I did get the value pack with the Bear and coins. That was worth it to me. I would have liked the Red Riding Hood but it was a grueling challenge of an event and there was no way to finish unless I spent gems which I've had to do on many of the recent events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hedrinja2 View Post
    'This is normal' is irrelevant when the game has an item that requires 12 drops from Ivy's Hut -- with 12 hour refreshes and times where the item that was needed did not drop each time. 6 days for the last item at a minimum .. does not make great game play --- and that presumes that life/work/sleep lets a person visit the building right on time --- so more like 8 days realistically for the SIX items needed. Along the way -- there are many dead tree chops and chicken feedings that returned nothing.

So -- what I am hearing is that this is normal ... to have no chance to complete a timed quest unless a person has been playing a long time to focus on just building up many (or all) energy droppers and can grind constantly ... and if all of the drops go perfectly. Based on this --- most players should avoid quests UNTIL they also have all the energy droppers to match their 'high-level'. It is better of us to focus on just getting energy droppers.
    Great points! I have trouble finishing events as I just don't have enough quality energy droppers. I have several of 1-2 energy droppers but not a lot of the Alicorns. It took me months to get the Rainbow Alicorn from the Runes and forever to get the Wizard Portal and then many more months to upgrade it to only level 3. I think unless it's a "gotta have" prize I'm going just focus on the main unfinished Kingdom stories I have and energy-dropper prizes. I can't keep getting lured into events for just "cuteness" lol.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021