Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Most likely, the lower level requirements are the numbers listed in Spiritwind's Goals post. The goals will say make this item (#). High level players will have to make more than that number to upgrade the building, or in this event's case, craft the final goal item.
    You're right. I should have realised that, haven't played for a while! When high levels get to the decifer clues part they realise they need more, whereas low levels are good to go. Sorry for asking and thanks for adding the info at the front SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am finished.
    OK, thanks for the info about Little Red.

Executive Chef
    First drop from the Baker Bear was 2390 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am finished.
    Thank you so much for posting! You guys are time savers!

At what step do we get the Chubby Bunny ? I have completed goal 7

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    If you miss even 1 Ivy collection, you should probably think of abandoning this event. We need 24 Ivy collections in 13 days and also need to figure in crafting time after the last collection.
    I miss one :?(

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I got the bunny after goal 7

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I will take my life in my hands and suggest force closing, but then you may run the risk of being locked out. The bunny should be in your inventory. Good luck.

Storyline summary continued

6 & side goal
    Lost the trail - maybe we should find out if anyone other than Thurston was given sweets
    But now Baron thinks we should be more discreet
    Thurston smells coffee & cakes nearby - coming from some barns??
    We find Old Thomas - a hooded stranger gave him some pastries & coffee too (she didn't say anything and he didn't see her face)
    He took his work to the barn so he didn't get his laboratory messy but a horse kicked the door & his notes have blown everywhere - if we help him, then he can help us

Ruler summarises what we know - a mystery person stole Baron's sweets and is giving them away. Perhaps a confectionery rival to the Baron?
    We need to decipher the clues - the ripped recipe card in Thurston's armor, a tag with the basket Old Thomas received...
    Strangely Baron doesn?t seem to want our help anymore & says we don't need to investigate further

It's odd - the recipe card found by Thurston was in very elegant handwriting and the delivery tag Thomas found has the Baron's own address on it...
    Baron claims he had the ingredients delivered to him and must have just left the tag in the baskets by mistake
    Thurston suggests we see if we can spot any suspicious activity from a watchtower

9 & side goal
    The sweets left around the place have attracted hungry bears
    Baron is still trying to get us to call off the investigation. This time by saying bears are dangerous & he couldn't ask us to risk ourselves
    Ruler, Thurston and Thomas decline to do that and point out that the situation is affecting our other citizens now too
    Also there's torn pieces of red cloth all over the woods - could they maybe lead us to the hooded culprit?

Executive Chef
    Not playing but for those who haven?t seen the Red Riding Hood splash screen, here it is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F35F839-AEDD-49E7-8523-2A03FEA75BCD.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	64451

And the other characters:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1F81C49-D6A4-4BD8-B0A6-5548AFF804B5.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	64452

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast