Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Thank y?all so much.
    Yes, I?m trying to get the soiled Bookmarks. I?ve now cleared 10 of the small rock piles and got 1!
    This game is driving me crazy. This is what prompted me to quit playing for about a year. It?s so frustrating. ��
    Read you goal book from time to time, It helps.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

How do I find Red Hood parts? I have tended way more than 100 cows and goal list says I have found 3 hoods but inventory list says only one. The royal exchange does not show you can craft the red cloak. Really frustrating - What do I do wrong. (I have restarted the game 2 times)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerslag View Post
    How do I find Red Hood parts? I have tended way more than 100 cows and goal list says I have found 3 hoods but inventory list says only one. The royal exchange does not show you can craft the red cloak. Really frustrating - What do I do wrong. (I have restarted the game 2 times)
    Scroll through this thread upwards, you are player #10 asking the same question.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerslag View Post
    You can only hold 1 of any of the red hood parts.

Completing any trade in the trade exchange will tick this box for the cloak.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-15-22 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Scroll through this thread upwards, you are player #10 asking the same question.
    While I love helping people here, and getting help, it seems lately quite a number of folks simply come online and post a question without bothering to read the initial posts SW and others spend a lot of their time compiling for us. I agree sometimes the Goals in the Goalbook aren't 100% clear, but quite often they are. Not bothering to read through the goal, or the first few pages of an event thread, is extremely disrespectful to the staff, mods, and players who spend a lot of time doing this for us. Please remember, this Forum is not something you are entitled to; S8 is gracious for the resources it allocates to maintain the website (it costs money, y'know) and our moderators are *not* paid S8 staff. Other gamers who like being helpful post often, but it's a slap in the face to have things people already took the time to answer and post, asked over and over. It's one thing to ask for an answer clarification, but to just log in, post a question, and wait for someone to answer *your* question instead of just doing the work of reading, is another. It makes the game threads tedious to read, through the same thing over and over.

Please people, read your game goals, check the intro sections for *every* event, and read through the posts before possibly asking the same question yet again. I am at the point where, when people continue to do this, I am simply going to say "already answered, please go read." Because if you can't be bothered to read, why should we be bothered to answer?

For those who are unaware, a number of high level players as well as our own Mod, SpiritWind, are having problems getting online. So information that formerly was posted early on is delayed, until *someone* plays through the game enough to post event things. Let's all pull together and help put information out there, as we continue to play!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-15-22 at 07:14 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Red Riding Hood is a walker, not a decoration.
    Disappointing, since my citizens are all tucked away to avoid loading issues guess I'll stop after getting the third clue, might as well get the bear.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Red Riding Hood is a walker, not a decoration.
    Thanks, you saved me some gems. Only waiting for Ivy’s hut drops now, everything else crafted and on the last goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Or, you could have paid 2 Gems to skip the first visit and get the first Basket, then visit her for real and get the second basket.

Thanks for the info, will tell my neighbours to be ready when the opportunity arises again. Glad I read blue book and 1st page on forum for info I might need. Thanks to everyone who provide the info.

I do try to read all the posts before asking questions.
    But my game kept sending me to something that didn’t work and I didn’t realize that there were other places to check ��
    I thought those were for the next group of things we had to collect.
    I’ll know better next time.

I actually got on to say: since any tree works for the muffins, I’m using the aspen tree. I get both muffins and Fire flowers that way. Win/win! ��

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You got there in the end and that's what counts! The goals for finding the clues could be clearer and no it doesn't help when the GO button takes you to the wrong place. I will see if that can be looked at for next time. The good news is that we can all help each other and that's what makes our forum welcoming.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast