Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You got there in the end and that's what counts! The goals for finding the clues could be clearer and no it doesn't help when the GO button takes you to the wrong place. I will see if that can be looked at for next time. The good news is that we can all help each other and that's what makes our forum welcoming.
    Thank you!

How do I get the last piece of the soiled spellbook? I've collected from both of my sawmills for 2.5 days. The first three I got right away, but this last one just isn't dropping.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi196 View Post
    How do I get the last piece of the soiled spellbook? I've collected from both of my sawmills for 2.5 days. The first three I got right away, but this last one just isn't dropping.
    You're most likely looking in the wrong place. Ignore where the arrows send you, and check your goal book or even your inventory to see which piece is missing.

Second set
    Find the the Stained Scroll (Search Sawmills!) 1
    Find the the Coffee Quill (Harvest White Trillium!) 1
    Find the the Caffeinated Ink (Visit Jewelers!) 1
    Find the the Soiled Bookmark (Search Small Rock Piles!) 1

Executive Chef
    I've gotten past these 3 searches, but isn't the places to look written in small print in the blue goal book. At least that's what I remember.
    Nonetheless, SW has the info on page 1.

Find the the Stained Scroll (Search Sawmills!) 1
    Find the the Coffee Quill (Harvest White Trillium!) 1
    Find the the Caffeinated Ink (Visit Jewelers!) 1
    Find the the Soiled Bookmark (Search Small Rock Piles!) 1

And I see now SW has already responded!
    Last edited by riverly; 08-15-22 at 09:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all the wonderful help, I often try to play a goal without looking at the hints, and usually regret it. Missed the 2 gem Ivy drop, AGAIN.
    Also, I didn't mind answering some of the players stuck on a goal. I've been there myself, and others helped me.

Farm Supplier
    I am on the last goal for which Red the walker is the prize. Wondering how we get the Hungry Bear (the one in the red cape that is listed as a feast dropper). I had thought it would be a prize before we got to the end, maybe even from the bakery stall. But the stall gives a slice of pie which is a material, not a decoration. No goal or use for the pie yet. Does anyone know how we get the bear? What do we use the pie for? Thanks for your help and information.

Fashion Designer
    So now I’ve just got 8 more collections from Ivy to complete the requirements for summoning Red Riding Hood. And now I have another 1 use crafting building that will just clog up inventory and a new walker who I’ll immediately put in storage in town square. I found less glitches with all walkers off the board.

Why can’t all the single use (event) buildings be used again in future events? Would mean less clogging of inventory decorations tab. And may help with some of the difficulties some players are experiencing. End of 21 to early 22 my game was running extremely slow with lots of crashes, was suggested I sell what inventory I could. I reduced my decorations tab from 500 to 180 which didn’t help ( still have 700 pages under materials leftover from events) Now I have over 250 pages in my decorations tab again with most items unsellable from the last 3 months play. Would be fabulous if some of the frequent beautiful materials be converted to deco status so we can put them on board and/or ability to remove them completely. I know that would be a great deal of more work for developers and coders, however I sometimes think that if that sort of storage volumes could be of help with some of glitches. And it would take less server and data bank volumes too.

Anyway now I’m just waiting for Ivy to come home, from her social butterfly antics, so I can fully complete this event. Hoping everyone who wants to can also complete it. Good luck everyone.

Oh, and a big thank you to forum moderators and info providers for all the work you do, especially when other just ask questions that have been over a dozen times before AND the info is published on page 1 of the event thread. Well done the information powers that be for your often thankless work you do to make tasks easier to complete.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You got there in the end and that's what counts! The goals for finding the clues could be clearer and no it doesn't help when the GO button takes you to the wrong place. I will see if that can be looked at for next time. The good news is that we can all help each other and that's what makes our forum welcoming.
    I got fooled by that "go" button too. Hauled multiple cows out of storage until I twigged that it wasn't what I needed. It really was unclear.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Disappointing, since my citizens are all tucked away to avoid loading issues guess I'll stop after getting the third clue, might as well get the bear.
    Same here! Can't believe the prize is a Walker - just glad I noticed before wasting time and energy on the final step.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I am on the last goal for which Red the walker is the prize. Wondering how we get the Hungry Bear (the one in the red cape that is listed as a feast dropper). I had thought it would be a prize before we got to the end, maybe even from the bakery stall. But the stall gives a slice of pie which is a material, not a decoration. No goal or use for the pie yet. Does anyone know how we get the bear? What do we use the pie for? Thanks for your help and information.
    Maybe the feast dropping bear is a prize from the upcoming LB MH (just a wild guess, but it has been a trend two week events lately...)