Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    If you miss even 1 Ivy collection, you should probably think of abandoning this event. We need 24 Ivy collections in 13 days and also need to figure in crafting time after the last collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I was wondering if S8 could let us know what the differences are for low level kingdoms, I've already posted the 'Decipher Clue 2'. However I didn't know earlier so I collected twice as many donuts as I needed, which will be something to clutter up my inventory. For reasons I won't mention I recently started another kingdom on my 12 yr old iPad, so it stalls a bit. However I am almost at level 19, I won my LB love my cute buzzy bees. I don't care what the prizes are, energy, feast droppers I'll take them all. I'm to coin an expression 'having a ball'. And as for SquireKeladry I am loving your dialogue summary, didn't realise I wasn't getting it all till now.

So S8, Hungry Goblin, differences for low levels please, with a cherry on top!
    Most likely, the lower level requirements are the numbers listed in Spiritwind's Goals post. The goals will say make this item (#). High level players will have to make more than that number to upgrade the building, or in this event's case, craft the final goal item.

Fashion Designer
    Are events going to start dropping council scrolls?
    Or will there be a council scroll dropper offered like the Mystery Man at some point?
    I’m not sure what I am supposed to do with the 4 council goals with no way to get scrolls.
    Apologies if this is posted in the wrong thread. I logged in to see if the current event was dropping council scrolls and then visited this thread.

Executive Chef
    Red Riding Hood is a walker, not a decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this. It kept directing me to the sawmills to collect all four pieces, and all day yesterday I was trying to get the pieces of the soiled spell book from the sawmills because that was what the goal book was telling me to do. Thanks again.
    you're very welcome.
    it will happen again in Goal 9, we will have to collect another 4 items, and the game will probably keep direct you to the cows

Find the the Torn Hood (Tend to Cows!) 1 you will have to visit your cows to get the hood
    Find the the Red Cloak (Craft at the Royal Exchange!) 1 you will have to collect from your royal exchange building, any exchange will do
    Find the the Traveling Scarf (Search the Stable!) 1 you will have to visit your stable to get the scarf
    Find the the Beautiful Bow (Defeat Fangbeasts!) 1 you will have to spawn a fangbeast and defeat it. my strategy for this one is to go visit my group of minks and swans I have in a corner. or leave a fangbeast on your board prior to reaching Goal 9
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Are events going to start dropping council scrolls?
    Or will there be a council scroll dropper offered like the Mystery Man at some point?
    I?m not sure what I am supposed to do with the 4 council goals with no way to get scrolls.
    Apologies if this is posted in the wrong thread. I logged in to see if the current event was dropping council scrolls and then visited this thread.
    Maybe a moderator or S8 staff member will have the answer, I think the place to ask is the "Help Me, have a game question" thread.

I personally think events eventually will drop council scrolls, it will just be a matter of time. My understanding is that these events are planned/coding started quite a few months out, so IMO it's just a matter of time before new events start dropping council scrolls. Maybe the Mystery Man will be available for Black Friday sales this year.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stymie52 View Post
    red riding hood is a walker, not a decoration.
    thank you !
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Red Riding Hood is a walker, not a decoration.
    How do you know this?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Stymie likely finished. A citizen would make sense given it wasn't listed as a prize with drops. I'll add that to post 2.

There are low and high number crafting numbers I've been given but not in the goals. It's so hard to give you a full picture with no game

I will add that info to page 1 in shortly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    How do you know this?
    I am finished.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast