Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Did you find out what she drops? Where did you get this info? Because I?m with you - if she drops food/feasts I don?t need anymore of that. Thanks for your help!

Post #2 shows prize info and drops. I?m bowing out of this one as well. I have so many food droppers I stay maxed out on them.
    I?m still working on a couple of other storylines, so that?s what I?m going to work on during this event. I just hate all the extra items that will be stuck in inventory. Aspen trees also drop the items that comes from Red Acers.

Thank you to SpiritWind00 and everyone else who posts in this forum! :-)

Fashion Designer
    I was wondering if S8 could let us know what the differences are for low level kingdoms, I've already posted the 'Decipher Clue 2'. However I didn't know earlier so I collected twice as many donuts as I needed, which will be something to clutter up my inventory. For reasons I won't mention I recently started another kingdom on my 12 yr old iPad, so it stalls a bit. However I am almost at level 19, I won my LB love my cute buzzy bees. I don't care what the prizes are, energy, feast droppers I'll take them all. I'm to coin an expression 'having a ball'. And as for SquireKeladry I am loving your dialogue summary, didn't realise I wasn't getting it all till now.

So S8, Hungry Goblin, differences for low levels please, with a cherry on top!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    The 3 other pieces will come from :
    - a white trillium flower (I got mine at the second attempt)
    - a jeweler (first attempt)
    - a small rock pile
    Thank you! It kept directing me to the sawmills!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    Post #2 shows prize info and drops. I?m bowing out of this one as well. I have so many food droppers I stay maxed out on them.
    I?m still working on a couple of other storylines, so that?s what I?m going to work on during this event. I just hate all the extra items that will be stuck in inventory. Aspen trees also drop the items that comes from Red Acers.

Thank you to SpiritWind00 and everyone else who posts in this forum! :-)
    Thank you for your reply! But post #2 only shows the drops for the bears and the bunny. I am going out on this one, too. If they cannot be bothered to tell me what the prize does, I guess I cannot be bothered to play. And now it is the weekend so we will have no answer for another few days. Not so great, Storm8.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    I have a problem, I am putting together the 3rd set of clues. The last one is the cloak which is to be crafted in the royal exchange, but I do not have the craft. I have force closed a few times, but it still hasn't shown up. Does anyone else have this problem?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	64438

Sorry no idea how to get rid of bottom picture, this is a 12 yr old iPad!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	64437  
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 08-13-22 at 04:05 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have a problem, I am putting together the 3rd set of clues. The last one is the cloak which is to be crafted in the royal exchange, but I do not have the craft. I have force closed a few times, but it still hasn't shown up. Does anyone else have this problem?

Any exchange will do.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post

you only need to collect any item from the Royal Exchange. Choose any one you like.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Any exchange will do.
    Thanks, glad I asked on here.

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    The 3 other pieces will come from :
    - a white trillium flower (I got mine at the second attempt)
    - a jeweler (first attempt)
    - a small rock pile
    Thanks so much for posting this. It kept directing me to the sawmills to collect all four pieces, and all day yesterday I was trying to get the pieces of the soiled spell book from the sawmills because that was what the goal book was telling me to do. Thanks again.
    Last edited by robotparade; 08-13-22 at 05:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this. It kept directing me to the sawmills to collect all four pieces, and all day yesterday I was trying to get the pieces of the soiled spell book from the sawmills because that was what the goal book was telling me to do. Thanks again.
    There is always a separate goal that lists the 4 items and where to find them.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast