Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, prize and goals are now in post #2 as well as where to find the 3 different sets of clues. I'll add the crafting info tomorrow as I'm typing the goals like crazy for you and have gotta run! Have a lovely weekend I

Executive Chef
    oh dear. i have plenty of food and feast droppers so will bow out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    I?m in agreement with others! What?s the final prize? If it?s the girl in the red dress, what are the drops. I?ve seen no splash screens on any of this! S8 wants us to purchase a bear to assist with drops (if I remember correctly) for 350 gems. Definitely not happening until I know more info!
    I got the Red Riding Hood splash screen today, but the screen only showed the girl and no drops visible. So even though we?re playing for her at the end I still don?t know what she drops.

Farm Supplier
    Is she part of town square? One of the messages said something about her joining our realm.

I M on goal 6 in Stolen Sweets. I M suppose to collect 4 pieces of the soiled spell book from the sawmills, but I am only allowed a maximum of 1. I have tried collecting more pieces from the sawmills but I got the message I can’t hold more. How do I get the other 3 pieces?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by surely10 View Post
    I M on goal 6 in Stolen Sweets. I M suppose to collect 4 pieces of the soiled spell book from the sawmills, but I am only allowed a maximum of 1. I have tried collecting more pieces from the sawmills but I got the message I can’t hold more. How do I get the other 3 pieces?
    The 3 other pieces will come from :
    - a white trillium flower (I got mine at the second attempt)
    - a jeweler (first attempt)
    - a small rock pile
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Mine just showed up in inventory, one at a time, from playing through the goals. Not sure where they dropped from. Just keep on playing.

How do you get the hungry bear? Will everyone get one or is it just a random drop or sumthin

Fashion Designer
    When I’m having issues with where to ‘find’ individual parts of an item to be essembled I check the forum thread about the event. Usually after a couple of days at start most of that info is found on page 1 . I always check, which is how I knew where to find armour parts, and the soiled recipe book parts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    oh dear. i have plenty of food and feast droppers so will bow out.
    Did you find out what she drops? Where did you get this info? Because I?m with you - if she drops food/feasts I don?t need anymore of that. Thanks for your help!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast