Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

The Dessert Basket and the Chubby Bunny are now rotatable!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having problems with the hungry bear not dropping discarded danish?

Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the hungry bear not dropping discarded danish?
    Thanks for flagging - this issue should be fixed. If this issue persists, please reach out to support for assistance. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The Dessert Basket and the Chubby Bunny are now rotatable!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The item lists in the Goal in our Goalbooks told me where to find the various items, are you missing this dialogue? Sometimes there's only a hint to say where to look, but this event it specifically said "plant in a log".
    I probably missed that part. Sometimes i get too excited finishing the goal, i dont pay much attention to the dialogue lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Probably a bit late, but for lower levels, this step requires 1 Ripped Recipe Card, 1 Delivery Address and 1 Wisp Lantern.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I probably missed that part. Sometimes i get too excited finishing the goal, i dont pay much attention to the dialogue lol
    I wasn't referring to the character dialogue...I meant, on the Goal inside our Goalbook, there is often a sentence in smaller print under each line item explaining where to find the item. I probably shouldn't have used the word "dialogue" lololol there isn't a conversation!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I wasn't referring to the character dialogue...I meant, on the Goal inside our Goalbook, there is often a sentence in smaller print under each line item explaining where to find the item. I probably shouldn't have used the word "dialogue" lololol there isn't a conversation!
    Oohhh lol! I have been playing for so many years and definitely missed that part!
    Thanks for pointing out

Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    I hope they put all the info out soon, because i'm really unsure about what to do ... how many of each we need for example and the steps in the story .. go do this and that i mean (sorry, i'm dutch) i now have the feeling i'm walking in the dark; no idea where i'm going or what i'm doing
    On page 1 in ShibuyaCloth's post is

"Similar to A Tale Of Fire And Fluff: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113559"

If you want to know what's coming up when the goal information isn't on page 1 yet, you can always look at the event that it's based on. The crafts have different names but where you get the items for the crafts at each step of the goal is the same. (eg. dead trees, Ivy, chickens, etc). I've been using this to know what's coming up next.

Perhaps the note about which event it's similar to could be made bigger or more noticeable? At least until page 1 has been updated with the goal info?

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your quick response HG and storm8 support.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast