Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Has anybody finished collecting the pieces for the discarded armor? Im not getting anything from the ponds anymore
    Only one piece of the armor comes from the ponds. The others come from tomatoes, cows and maybe something else that I forgot.

Would a kind soul be able to post the dialogue? Many of us are still not seeing most of the dialogue and as it is I have no idea what the event story is even about.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering I?ve already gone through putting in a support ticket.

If other players are not able to view the dialogue, please reach out to support. If possible, please attach a screen recording or video to the ticket-thanks! Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Only one piece of the armor comes from the ponds. The others come from tomatoes, cows and maybe something else that I forgot.
    4th was from plant in a log.

Executive Chef
    I can see partial dialogue, but it always cuts off after the second line. It's really annoying, plus there was *so much* dialogue leading into this story. Like, I just want to play the game already and not read a novel first.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Or, you could have paid 2 Gems to skip the first visit and get the first Basket, then visit her for real and get the second basket.
    Ugh why do I NEVER remember this!

Fashion Designer
    I wondered what was up with the storyline. Lol I figured they just jumped directly into the event with no back-story. I'm getting dialogue now but apparently missed a bunch before so too late for screen shots.

Fashion Designer
    Dead trees are stingy with the cookie crumbs. Chopped 3 trees and only got crumbs (lol) - only got 2 cookie crumbs. Muffins seem to have a better ratio and drop from all the usual trees.

Executive Chef
    I would like to know what we are playing for before I invest time and energy in it. Why can they not tell us at the start of the event what the drops are?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    The other piece is from Plant in a Log. They are listed as individual parts in the inventory list on the first page. first page.
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast