Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Squire Keladry, thanks again for your continued summaries, now I can at least know what?s going on?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! Now I’m less disappointed about being locked out half way through an event…again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Marybeth3781 View Post
    Squire Keladry, thanks again for your continued summaries, now I can at least know what?s going on?
    Yes, thanks again Squire Keladry, I am one who really enjoys the little stories in the events, and the skips/missing pieces that recently started are a real bummer! So happy to get a synopsis of what's going on, now I know the event didn't start with the Baron yelling....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have a problem, I am putting together the 3rd set of clues. The last one is the cloak which is to be crafted in the royal exchange, but I do not have the craft. I have force closed a few times, but it still hasn't shown up. Does anyone else have this problem?

Attachment 64438

Sorry no idea how to get rid of bottom picture, this is a 12 yr old iPad!
    Same here craft not showing up!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsCobraKy3 View Post
    Same here craft not showing up!
    It's not a craft, yes, I know it says 'craft in the royal Exchange' they like to be a bit cryptic sometimes you just have to do any trade in the trade exchange and this will get ticked off.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 08-14-22 at 08:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It isn't a special trade. Any trade in the exchange will do.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have any info about goal 11, regarding the last pie slice and the bakery stall please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Does anyone have any info about goal 11, regarding the last pie slice and the bakery stall please
    Last Pie Slice - Bakery Stall - Cookie Crumbs x5, Simple Feast x2, Lumin Essence x1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Last Pie Slice - Bakery Stall - Cookie Crumbs x5, Simple Feast x2, Lumin Essence x1
    Thanks SW, to my rescue as always, off to make simple feasts, don't have a stash of them in this low level kingdom, however I think a lumin essence may have dropped at one stage!

Thank y?all so much.
    Yes, I?m trying to get the soiled Bookmarks. I?ve now cleared 10 of the small rock piles and got 1!
    This game is driving me crazy. This is what prompted me to quit playing for about a year. It?s so frustrating. 😿

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast