Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by WildMojo View Post
    Attachment 64472

The splash screen clearly shows that we earn the Hungry Bear from completing goals for the Stolen Sweets event. They cannot make it a LB prize as they promised in their splash screen that it was awarded for completing goals. If they change it after all our work, it is decidedly unfair.
    I am torn on finishing or not now. If they fix it and give the Hungry Bear I don?t want to miss out. However, it is so resource intensive at my level that I hate to put in all the time and resources if they end up not giving the bear as promised.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I have 3 torn hoods. I keep getting black ribbon saying I can?t get more. Scare to make a ticket because I was locked out 4 weeks.
    I am stuck on 2. I was also locked out for about 2 weeks
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Quote Originally Posted by WildMojo View Post
    Attachment 64472

The splash screen clearly shows that we earn the Hungry Bear from completing goals for the Stolen Sweets event. They cannot make it a LB prize as they promised in their splash screen that it was awarded for completing goals. If they change it after all our work, it is decidedly unfair.
    They might choose to "correct" this by offering the bear up as a 99-cent doorbuster sale.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked about the bear or rather the lack of the bear... hopefully we'll have the answer shortly.
    Hi all, so I have news about the bear... it's not a prize from participating in the event, but it will be available to purchase once the event concludes. No leaderboard this time either from what I understand. I'll update page 1 for those still working through the event.

Is Ivy’s hut a guarantee drop? I’m only getting 1 basket every 2-3 collections. I like walkers but never gonna finish at this rate.

Fashion Designer
    Hi all, so I have news about the bear... it's not a prize from participating in the event, but it will be available to purchase once the event concludes.
    So, for all our hard work, hundreds of energy and coins, we get a useless basket which will go into storage, some have already stored it, a near useless bunny, which gave me 1 wheat and a black flag for carrots because I have been growing carrots to fund this event, a bakery stall which probably will become a decoration (could have crafted the pie slice in the kitchen) and a useless walker which will eventually get stored as we all suspect games run better without them.

In my 10 years of playing this game I don't believe I have ever participated in a more WORTHLESS event. I am totally ASHAMED that my new newbie neighbours have squandered time on it. Sorry, just lost for words.

To everyone who is locked out you missed nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    <Snip...>

In my 10 years of playing this game I don't believe I have ever participated in a more WORTHLESS event. I am totally ASHAMED that my new newbie neighbours have squandered time on it. Sorry, just lost for words.

To everyone who is locked out you missed nothing.
    Actually, I believe there were quite a few

My personal, most disliked event was the one that gave us Gerard the Lobster. He was advertised as being an energy dropper, which he was, except that he drops ONE energy point each time you collect from him. I am still smarting from the time and effort wasted to win him and have become suspicious of every event that has an energy dropper as a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They might choose to "correct" this by offering the bear up as a 99-cent doorbuster sale.
    Hi all, so I have news about the bear... it's not a prize from participating in the event, but it will be available to purchase once the event concludes. No leaderboard this time either from what I understand. I'll update page 1 for those still working through the event.

Wow! If only my guesses at the lotto counter had been this good

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Is Ivy’s hut a guarantee drop? I’m only getting 1 basket every 2-3 collections. I like walkers but never gonna finish at this rate.
    Ivy's Hut is always a guaranteed dropper.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Oh dear. I am really really sad. That bear would have been such a help. Can we ask S8 in the future to only display PRIZES we get from the ACTUAL EVENT on the prize description and splash screen and to not include purchases or LB prizes? If they want to splash them up, maybe do so clearly noted as purchase or LB. I really feel many of us are left rather flat by this whole event. I am uncertain how to gauge in the future if an event is worth playing if I cannot trust their splash screen.